OFF! Mosquito Lamp uploaded by Kaitlyn H.OFF! Mosquito Lamp uploaded by Kaitlyn H.

BY OFF! #31 in Pest Control

Descriptions:

The OFF! Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together wont have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. Get Back out There

• Repels mosquitoes upt to 10 x 10 ft
  • Each diffuser lasts up to 6 hours
  • Relightable and refillable lamp
  • Odorless candles
  • Repels mosquitoes that may carry the West Nile virus.

April S.
Maplesville , AL
The idea of this is great. I don’t mind the way it looks. But it just didn’t seem to work that well for me. It was a little pricey but I was willing to try it. Bottom line-I wouldn’t repurchase. It may work well for a small enclosed porch or sunroom. It just didn’t do it for me on my back deck in the Alabama summer.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
These work surprisingly well, my in laws use them on their patio furniture by the pool and they work wonders, they're in the middle of the woods in lower Alabama and the mosquitoes could walk off with you they're so big.
We keep these for the summer now they're great.
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
I bought this for my porch. It wasn’t very big and the area on the box was a perfect fit. I didn’t see much reduction in bugs unfortunately but it puts off a good radiance. I have always had success with off products but this one kind of let me down.
Victoria C.
Brooklyn, NY
Had this in the backyard when my family was barbecuing during the summer and it worked well. It also acts as a cute decoration lol. But be careful not to knock it down might be a little hazardous so keep away from children’s
Payton B.
Des Moines, IA
I rated this a 4 because I personally hate the smell of these candles however they do their job. I burn them when I am sitting outside and it keeps the bugs away but that’s probably because it smells so terrible.
Allie S.
Colcord, OK
AMAZING! Keeps bugs away with very little issues. I wish the candles lasted longer, but that’s alright because we love this so much! Would recommend to anyone looking for a way to keep mosquitos at bay!
Kandi B.
I buy these to set on the patio to keep the mosquitoes away. It does a decent job but the only downside is you have to be setting rather close for it to work. I think it needs to be a little stronger to work better.
Heather D.
Athens
I don’t feel like these are very effective. They’re nice and look good but they don’t work as well as I’d like them too I still got bit a couple times while I was really close to it!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I purchased Off mosquito lamps for the first time this summer. I know Off makes great products, so I was willing to try these. I didnt get a lot of use out of them just because our weather this summer didnt cooperate, but I liked what I saw the brief time, and expect them to work well next summer.
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
I don’t think this works as well as it should. And you need to have your own candle to keep the lamp burning. I didn’t have any tea lights, so I had to buy some.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work
Michelle L.
How well does these work?
Michelle L.
How well do these really work?
Michelle L.
How well do these really work?