OFF! Mosquito Lamp uploaded by Kaitlyn H.OFF! Mosquito Lamp uploaded by Kaitlyn H.

BY OFF! #43 in Pest Control

Descriptions:

The OFF! Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together wont have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. Get Back out There

• Repels mosquitoes upt to 10 x 10 ft
  • Each diffuser lasts up to 6 hours
  • Relightable and refillable lamp
  • Odorless candles
  • Repels mosquitoes that may carry the West Nile virus.

April S.
Maplesville, AL
The idea of this is great. I don’t mind the way it looks. But it just didn’t seem to work that well for me. It was a little pricey but I was willing to try it. Bottom line-I wouldn’t repurchase. It may work well for a small enclosed porch or sunroom. It just didn’t do it for me on my back deck in the Alabama summer.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
These work surprisingly well, my in laws use them on their patio furniture by the pool and they work wonders, they're in the middle of the woods in lower Alabama and the mosquitoes could walk off with you they're so big.
We keep these for the summer now they're great.
Victoria C.
New York
Had this in the backyard when my family was barbecuing during the summer and it worked well. It also acts as a cute decoration lol. But be careful not to knock it down might be a little hazardous so keep away from children’s
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I buy these to set on the patio to keep the mosquitoes away. It does a decent job but the only downside is you have to be setting rather close for it to work. I think it needs to be a little stronger to work better.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I purchased Off mosquito lamps for the first time this summer. I know Off makes great products, so I was willing to try these. I didnt get a lot of use out of them just because our weather this summer didnt cooperate, but I liked what I saw the brief time, and expect them to work well next summer.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
My mother and the bugs!!! lol omg she's always complaining of the bugs!! We live in the northeast in PA so summers do get bad at times. Every time I go to my mothers house she is trying another bug product. These actually work. We are able to sit outside and this really does detour the bugs!! Give it a try you will be happy you did!!
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I found out about these candles because my close friend had them at her baby shower. She had a baby shower at a park and placed them around the tables with food. It amazed me how well they worked that I just had to run to target after the shower and grab some of my own.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
I got these because my son is terribly allergic to mosquitos and they worked great. They have a wide radius to clear a broad area of mosquitos. And they burn for hours. They are a little more expensive then regular candles. But it save from having to put bug spray on
Jenny S.
Saint Clair, MI
Sadly, I can't say this worked for my backyard. I had mosquito's with or without this. Still ate my skin alive and I wasted money purchasing this. I live in Michigan where the summer nights are the worse with mosquito's, wish this worked.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Insect Yard Repellents: Off Mosquito Lamp Starter Kit really works! A lot of times I'm spending a lot off money on a product that doesn't work or only works if your sitting right next to it... This lamp covers more ground and it really give you a protective like shield against mosquito bites... It makes for a much better Summer!
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work
Michelle L.
How well does these work?
Michelle L.
How well do these really work?
Michelle L.
How well do these really work?