BY OFF! #16 in Pest Control

Off®! Country Fresh® Scent Patio & Deck Mosquito Coil Refills.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Up to 10 x 10 ft. protection.
For outdoor use only.
SC Johnson. A Family Company. see more...

Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Tucson, AZ
During the summer there are those pesky little bug called mosquitoes. On summer evening and nights I love to sit out side and read. Summer nights are the best for barbecues and family gathering but can be ruined with too many mosquitoes. Off! Mosquito Coils truly do work to keep the mosquitoes away and do not leave the disgusting smell of a generic bug off. Don't forget to get some Off! Mosquito Coils the next time you plan to have an outside gathering. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Indianapolis, IN
I am the kind of person who can wear 5 gallons of repellent and still have enough bites to play connect the dot. I had a lot of faith that this would help without having to cover myself in the not so great smelling off, and well...it did work...the bugs went no where near the candle...rather everyone around it was still getting bitten.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Livingston, TX
These only seem to work when you have one burning right next to you even though I know that it is dangerous to have them so close to you. They are also non effective in the slightest breeze nor when there is no breeze. So far tiki torches are the best course of action when you cannot spray yourself with repellent.
julie t.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
when we sit outside during family get togethers my mother alway feels the need to light these. aside for the odor they omit I do not feel they do any significant thing in helping us all avoid getting bitten by the pesty summer mosquitos. i would like something that was a bit more effective
Mireya V.
Mireya V.
Pearland , TX
We buy this every summer, while it helps a lot, it doesn't completely get rid of the mosquito's but it does significantly reduce the number and we also use the spray as a second defense, I like the smell but its not my favorite. I would definitely recommend for every outdoor party
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
My uncle swore these coils were the best thing since slice bread and the were FAR FROM IT for my family. We were really disappointed that these coils really didn't work out for us. Maybe it did help some but we still got bit by a significant amount of mosquitoes.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ
Been using these for years when you could only get them with the cheap crappy metal stand. works really well and loving the new holders. they aren't to pricey which is nice and smell pretty decent compared to the older ones. I buy them every spring into summer!
kimberly w.
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
these smell nice and refreshing compared to some other brands' strong chemical smells. the bugs and mosquitoes do stay away. i leave them on my porch during the summer and warmer fall/ spring nights. definitely makes a nice table decoration as it's a nice pot!
Sara T.
Sara T.
My family loved thus product. It worked well. The smell was okay. It smelled like incense. Which isn't bad, but not a smell for me. All in all, it did what it was supposed to do, which was repel the bugs. I would buy this product again. It was very effective.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
San Antonio, TX
So we have coil refills and the deck Placer, we like this thing more on a table rather than the ground, it'll keep bugs away better. We did sit this when we had the back door cracked in between the door an the door jam and it did lessen the mosquitoes around.