BY OFF! #23 in Pest Control

Off®! Country Fresh® Scent Patio & Deck Mosquito Coil Refills.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Up to 10 x 10 ft. protection.
For outdoor use only.
SC Johnson. A Family Company. see more...

Natalia B.
my family use it everytime when we have a party outside or just to chill in our patio. it very effective. it doesnt smell bad well it doesnt give much scent but it still good.
Stefanie B.
These are great to keep on had for a patio.  If you don't want to spray yourself, these are a good option.  You do need more than one and to keep them within a few feet of each other to work well.
Giselle G.
I always put at least 4 coil refills out in my yard and there are never any mosquitoes around when I'm throwing one of my crazy party's or when my family decides to have a gathering and there are children around. I seriously recommend this product it's safe, long lasting, you can always refill them and it keeps the mosquitoes away!
Kimberly M.
The orange citronella thing is great but this one is also pretty good. It keeps the mosquitos at bay if you live in a hot area that attracts these things so that's cool. It's not that expensive but I wouldn't buy it all the time. I do recommend to try.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
This was one of the better products we have found it is very hard to find these days.. but when we find a replacement to be really stock up on them. Now I usually find them at Kmart actually.. I definitely would buy them again they put them on the ground and let the smoke kind of pillow up
casey c.
Picayune, MS
i live in the south and there is mosquitos the size of birds down here, but with these coils you dont have to worry about them bothering you or your company while you sit and relax by the pool. you can purchase this product almost anywhere, ive also seen them at my local home depot.
Mackenzie W.
Salisbury
I love these bug repellents for outside. They do a good job of keeping mosquitos away from where we are sitting. The smell is not extremely strong so it's not unappealing. I wish they had a little bigger of a range for repelling bugs. Overall, I like this product and I will buy it again.
Morgan H.
Muncie, IN
These work wonders. Mosquitos are very attracted to me but having these outside helps a lot. Very good value for how long they last. The scent is also great compared to other insect repellents.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
These are wonderful ! They're discrete and can be placed literally anywhere and not be clustered and tacky. They look like a small flower pot. I sit mine beside my actual one and blends in. Definitely keeps pesky mosquitoes away.
Gen V.
I like these mosquito repellents. The design is pretty cool and they last a good time. However I might just be too mosquito prone because I still can get bit four or five times even if I'm sitting in between two of these.