BY OFF! #41 in Pest Control

Descriptions:

The OFF! Mosquito Coil is an area repellent to keep pesky insects out of the outdoor activities that you and your family enjoy.
OFF! Mosquito Coil, Refills, 5ct:

• Mosquito protection
  • Each coil burns up to 4 hours
  • Up to 10' x 10' protection
  • Country fresh scent.

Buy on Walmart
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Off is a brand I know and trust. I like that it’s a brand that’s affordable and readily available in most stores. This product is effective and reliable and I would recommend it. It may not have the best scent but it works.
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
these coils for outside are magnificent I love them I just set them right on my porch and keep all the mosquitoes and some of the bugs away and the smell is great
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
These were difficult to keep up with and package as you used them. They seemed somewhat effective but lost for me with the challenges of storing them and using. The smell was good but I wouldn't buy again
Natalia B.
my family use it everytime when we have a party outside or just to chill in our patio. it very effective. it doesnt smell bad well it doesnt give much scent but it still good.
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
These used to be one of my favorite things about summer nights in Florida they look so cool and when they're burning, that's the only time your skin is safe in Florida.
Stefanie B.
These are great to keep on had for a patio.  If you don't want to spray yourself, these are a good option.  You do need more than one and to keep them within a few feet of each other to work well.
Michelle M.
These are great. They look pretty and are amazing at keeping mosquitos away! Living in WNY we have tons of mosquitoes, and they seem to get worse and carry more diseases every year! These don't take up too much space and work to keep them at a distance and keep your family safe! I would recommend trying this product! Especially if you don't like using stinky bug spray and haven't had any luck with other products.
Amanda H.
These don't work. I am a magnet for mosquitoes and bought these to put on my patio just so I could go outside without being eaten alive. It didn't repel them at all. After 10 minutes of being outside I will have 30 mosquito bites. Don't waste your money on this. You'll be disappointed
Giselle G.
I always put at least 4 coil refills out in my yard and there are never any mosquitoes around when I'm throwing one of my crazy party's or when my family decides to have a gathering and there are children around. I seriously recommend this product it's safe, long lasting, you can always refill them and it keeps the mosquitoes away!
Eunice K.
Do these things really work? I can't tell. All I know for sure is that I smell like it after and it's not a good thing :( if it works then great but like the sprays don't work that well and I feel like the only spray that works is the strong one that's not that good for us
Sarah G.
Does this work? I hate being bit by mosquitoes!
Maria h.