BY OFF! #25 in Pest Control

Descriptions:

The OFF! Mosquito Coil is an area repellent to keep pesky insects out of the outdoor activities that you and your family enjoy.
OFF! Mosquito Coil, Refills, 5ct:

• Mosquito protection
  • Each coil burns up to 4 hours
  • Up to 10' x 10' protection
  • Country fresh scent.

Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Off is a brand I know and trust. I like that it’s a brand that’s affordable and readily available in most stores. This product is effective and reliable and I would recommend it. It may not have the best scent but it works.
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
these coils for outside are magnificent I love them I just set them right on my porch and keep all the mosquitoes and some of the bugs away and the smell is great
Brittany O.
Aiken
I enjoy using this, but for the price I feel that more coils should come in the package. They burn quite quickly but they do seem to work well. I wish the container wasn’t as fragile as well but I would purchase this again.
Michelle M.
These are great. They look pretty and are amazing at keeping mosquitos away! Living in WNY we have tons of mosquitoes, and they seem to get worse and carry more diseases every year! These don't take up too much space and work to keep them at a distance and keep your family safe! I would recommend trying this product! Especially if you don't like using stinky bug spray and haven't had any luck with other products.
Amanda H.
These don't work. I am a magnet for mosquitoes and bought these to put on my patio just so I could go outside without being eaten alive. It didn't repel them at all. After 10 minutes of being outside I will have 30 mosquito bites. Don't waste your money on this. You'll be disappointed
Giselle G.
I always put at least 4 coil refills out in my yard and there are never any mosquitoes around when I'm throwing one of my crazy party's or when my family decides to have a gathering and there are children around. I seriously recommend this product it's safe, long lasting, you can always refill them and it keeps the mosquitoes away!
Eunice K.
Do these things really work? I can't tell. All I know for sure is that I smell like it after and it's not a good thing :( if it works then great but like the sprays don't work that well and I feel like the only spray that works is the strong one that's not that good for us
Mamie H.
South Bend, IN
this product doesnt last as long as i would like for it to last. i wasnt very happy with the length of time before i seen bugs again. if i had more than one package it may be better but i was believing that one would do justice for the product. this was not as expected
Mariah C.
Lawrence, KS
I mean they smell like bug spray, but it is a really good investment. I bought these at the local grocery store and put them on the patio during the summer. I am from Kansas so there are a lot of mosquitos out, but it did the trick pretty decently I would say.
Emma D.
Aroma Park, IL
Who likes getting tons of mosquito bites in the middle of summer ? NO one does! This is great for leaving on your deck or patio to keep those little pests away! Works very well and gives that backwoods smell to any patio or deck! Definitely would recommend any OFF! products!
Sarah G.
Does this work? I hate being bit by mosquitoes!
Maria h.