BY OFF! #36 in Pest Control

OFF!® Mosquito Coil III Refills.
Country Fresh® scent.
Contents: 4 coils.
Use 1 pot for each.
60 to 100 sq ft area.
Each coil lasts up to 4 hours.
Repels mosquitoes that may carry west nile virus.
For outdoor use only.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Raychell E.
Oakley, MI
Pros: Solid Construction; Easy To Use; Lightweight; Weather Resistant

This product is used by myself and my friends who live overseas in Ghana, West Africa. The main reason that this product is used is to repel the mosquitoes in Ghana who do transmit the malaria parasite with their bites. The use of these coils repels the mosquitoes, prevents mosquito bites, allows my friends the ability to sit outside of their house and most importantly - they do prevent infection with malaria - They do work very well. Thank you for your help for myself and my friends.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I have used these for years. They are amazing and the smell isn't the best. However, i have to remind myself that this isn't a perfume if not a mosquito coil. I believe it is a summer must I even take them on vacation with me because everywhere I seem to go there are always mosquitoes.
Jade F.
Eugene, OR
I was super hesitant to buy these but after but after I went camping I will never go without! When the spray stopped the coils never did, even after being completely used those little suckers didn't start coming back for a good 15-20 min! I was blow away with how well this worked!
Howard E.
I was not happy with this product.I really expected more from an Off product since I love off.I am in a coastal area and with that equals mosquitoes.I thought this would add protection at our BBQ , but I was ate alive by bugs.I even used several and it just didn't protect us.
Crissy B.
My husband love these. He thinks nothing else works as well. I really don't like the smell, that's why I gave them four stars, but they work. I would definitely recommend on a day that's not windy and I know we will be buying these again. At least my husband will.
Timera J.
Central, SC
Off is a product everybody has used for so many years. This one is really goo to use when your leaving the house just so you can keep those nasty bugs away that are so attracted to your skin. It is also reasonably priced so i would buy it again if needed.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
When I first bought the clipons for my kids, I was worried they wouldn't work well. I was so wrong! We love these things, especially during out mosquito-filled Michigan summers! The refills aren't too expensive and are worth every penny in my opinion.
Sierra D.
I wish this would work for me but it just doesn't. The price was great so I thought I would give it a try, but it didn't work. I'm glad that it didn't have a very strong smell that went along with it, but I was just not impressed by the product.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
If you don't like that sticky oily feel that the off spray leaves you, then this is your next option. You just light one of the corners up, and keeps the mosquitoes away for as long as it is lit. Doesn't have a weird smell. It works great
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
This product work pretty well, but if you can't smell it neither can the skeeter, I've placed this coil holder right outside the door and it has been effective in repelling other insects as well as the mosquitoes,mi recommend it.