BY OFF! #88 in Pest Control

Off®! Mosquito Coil Patio & Deck Portable Protection.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Repels mosquitoes.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Contains: 1 pot, 5 coils.
Country Fresh® scent
For outdoor use only. see more...

Alyssa S.
Gets rid of mosquitos when out at night. Scent is pretty good as well great for when outside having a bonefire
kristy l.
Pigeon Forge, TN
I use these on the back porch to help with bite control. I love sitting out there but i hate swatting the bugs
rachael b.
I dont like these. They never seem to keep the bugs away. I have tried them a few times and never have any luck
Sierra S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate bugs and this allows me to enjoy my morning coffee on my patio without any interferences with pesky bugs
Sharleen T.
At 1st I was sceptical but this honestly works. And it doesn't have that citronella scent that drives me nuts
Lanita L.
Lake Tapps, WA
Love these especially hanging out on our deck n summer time,night is bes t time🙂🙂🙂 worth buying at walmart
Mariabel R.
Have this in my back patio. Love it. I can enjoy sitting out without worrying about getting bite. Love it
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
I like buying these when we're having him fires outside so they stay away it kinda helps but u need alot
Maddy B.
Hampshire, TN
I've tried everything for mosquitoes and nothing works, not even these. I can't keep the Miskitos away
Don't really think they work but I don't think they hurt anything either. Probably won't buy again.