BY OFF! #30 in Pest Control

Off®! Mosquito Coil Patio & Deck Portable Protection.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Repels mosquitoes.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Contains: 1 pot, 5 coils.
Country Fresh® scent
For outdoor use only. see more...

Lauren D.
I noticed a little bit of a difference in the amount of mosquitoes I saw but they definitely were able to get to us and bite
Lauren L.
This works well to repel mosquitoes from a small area, but I think that citronella candles do a better, more efficient job.
Maribel A.
Fresno, CA
Great for summer wen all the mosquito come and also the Flys this really does work great also good for when you go camping
Chelsey C.
Smells awful but it works so I can't complain. Anything that will keep the mosquitos away from the patio is good by me.
Nichole D.
We have a lot of outside get togethers. We use the coils everytime and have no issues with mosquitos. Smells good too.
Laura R.
Berea, KY
This works well for skeeters!! Keeps them away so u can enjoy a nice evening sitting outside watching the kids play!!
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA
I live close to the woods and have these alllll over outside. definitely worth it! keeps those nasty things away lol
Arthur S.
Hartland, WI
Out home is on a wooded lot and we use these to help keep the mosquitoes away when we sit on the deck. works great
rachael b.
I dont like these. They never seem to keep the bugs away. I have tried them a few times and never have any luck
Alyssa S.
Gets rid of mosquitos when out at night. Scent is pretty good as well great for when outside having a bonefire