BY OFF! #30 in Pest Control

Off®! Mosquito Coil Patio & Deck Portable Protection.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Repels mosquitoes.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Contains: 1 pot, 5 coils.
Country Fresh® scent
For outdoor use only. see more...

Jennifer H.
Love these. Works well in the Midwest summer nights, and the clay pot can be recycled as a decorative piece. Loving the upcycle capabilities of this product
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
This product is great to have as long as you are sitting around it. The span does not seem to how as wide as the torches. Good for a small mosquito issue.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
This product does repel mosquitos but I feel like it does not repel a large area. You would need to put this product pretty close to you but it gets smoky.
Cynthia D.
This is a must have for a BBQ and backyard fun. We buy like 3 or 4 and sit them a round the backyard and plus it's get for light. We got ours at Walmart.
Concetta V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I enjoy burning citronella to keep the bugs away while enjoying outside company in the summer. This candle does the trick while giving off a fresh scent.
Laura T.
lo que mas utilizo, son los productos off!, son muy buenos para repeler los insectos, para prevenir enfermedades que e presentan hoy por los mosquitos
Cindy S.
Works good in I'm a small area. I hate the smell but at least I dont have to worry about getting bitten since I have a horrible reaction to bug bites
Chelsey K.
Columbus, GA
I love this cool! It is so neat! It keeps the mosquitos away so that my family can enjoy the patio and I don't worry about my babies being bitten!!!
Jennifer M.
Parsons , TN
We use this by the pool during the summer months. The bugs are horrible this close to the river. This product also helps with more than mosquitos.
Karen N.
Donna, TX
On days of camoing, thid product serves its purpose. I definetly recommend it, but the only bad thimg is that you have to replace it at each use.