BY OFF! #30 in Pest Control

Off®! Mosquito Coil Patio & Deck Portable Protection.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Repels mosquitoes.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Contains: 1 pot, 5 coils.
Country Fresh® scent
For outdoor use only. see more...

Anjie C.
Rochester, NY
During a summer barbeque or gathering we lite a mosquito coil on two sides of the deck and we are mosquito free for th ed night for our guest to enjoy themselves
Kacey C.
New Market, AL
This product worked ok. I found that the scent was nice and it kept bigs away if I was sitting close to the candle but if I wasn't sitting really close to it I didn't notice that I was being well protected.
Gabriella L.
If you're going outdoors this is definitely needed! This product doesn't only keep the mosquitoes away but also the other bugs that hang around in the summer! This is definitely a summer must have!
Ashley H.
Nampa, ID
Those late night summer bbqs and those darn buggers are everywhere and im one of the favorite targets. I do not have any summer fun without this whether in my backyard or camping it keeps them off that simple
Mallory U.
Covington, GA
I absolutely love these. My daughter is a magnet to bugs. Her poor legs. With a few of these she is able to play on the porch with ease. You should also try their spray repellants.
Melinda M.
Wheeling , WV
It's nice to be able to sit outside all evening and half the night and not worried about getting ate alive by bugs. Off is always my go to when I buy anything to keep away bugs.
Taylor T.
Boaz, AL
Okay I want you too baby I love you so I love love it but you have a heart of that one tree hill and I love you baby girl I love you baby goodnight baby girl I love
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Great little things to have when you have some guests over for an evening in the patio. However you will need more than one if you have quite a few mosquitoes where you live I usually light up 3 and place them around the patio and they work fairly good considering I live in a very forested area with a huge mosquito population
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
We use these around the patio during the Texas summers. No nasty smell and helps keep mosquitos away. They last a long time too. Easy set up and easy clean up.
Lindsey M.
Youngstown, FL
Didn't smell the greatest when i got it but i guess its better than getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. Smell was okay just not what i expected as "country scent"