BY OFF! #30 in Pest Control

Off®! Mosquito Coil Patio & Deck Portable Protection.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Repels mosquitoes.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Contains: 1 pot, 5 coils.
Country Fresh® scent
For outdoor use only. see more...

Christy C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These really do work! Where we live we had a horrible mosquito problem last summer and the kids couldn't even play outside. We got these and put them on the patio and they made a huge difference!
Hannah J.
Ozark, MO
I didn't feel the wipes worked as well as the spray, but it was nice to not feel lile I was inhaling insect repellant. The spray usually makes me cough no matter how far away I apply it from.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
This is a waste of money. when you have the flame lot on your candle and it sitting on the patio table the only bug killing the off candle will do is when the bugs fly into the hot melted wax... do not buy...
Shaun G.
Hyattsville, MD
Not sure what to say about this besides the facts that they're not effective and smell kind of odd. Mosquito prevention is becoming more important than ever, and products like these aren't doing much to protect people from getting bittenn.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI
These don't keep away the mosquitoes at all. The only thing I have found so far to work are foggers. This smells good but unless it's physically on your lap it doesn't work. Even if it is on y our lap your ankles and feet still get bit.
Heather R.
Garden Grove, CA
This product is great especially for summer while you're outdoors and need something for all those bugs who are nipping at you. It smells good which I wasn't expecting usually these bug repellents smell like bug spray even the candles.
Martha V.
Corning, CA
Love this and definitely can't live without it. I hate mosquitoes and mosquito bites so I'm always looking for a good repellent. So far this is what had worked best for me.
Kristina D.
This product does a little something to keep bugs away. It has a super strong smell which you begin to choke on after awhile. Not something I really want to be breathing in. I have to say, it does last a long time though.
Katie C.
Baytown, TX
I used to live in the country by a pond and let me tell you the mosquitoes were horrific. But this actually helped. Some got in here and there but compared to without it? I'll take two or three bites instead of 20+
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
What a great idea!!!who likes mosquitoes NOT me. Keeps the party pest free which keeps the party going for hours yayy. Especially for the summer time.#backyardbash