BY OFF! #30 in Pest Control

Off®! Mosquito Coil Patio & Deck Portable Protection.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Repels mosquitoes.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Contains: 1 pot, 5 coils.
Country Fresh® scent
For outdoor use only. see more...

Keisha J.
Really easy to use and keeps the bugs away. It has a light scent that is not overpowering. Be mindful of where it is placed. It gets hot and can burn you. The price is reasonable and can be refilled so it makes it s good value. It's a definite need for any outdoor activities.
Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA
MUST HAVE!!!! I must have these on hand during the spring and summer months especially. It keeps bugs away which can be pretty inconvenient during entertainment. I love gatherings and especially outside during good weather, this and other off products are amazing
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
We just bought these over the 4 Th of July weekend. They seemed to work great as we had no problems. We were outside all day and night and didn't seem to have problems with bugs. None at all. They lasted the whole day and night and the scent was very very light.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
The brand off works great whenever I'm having a barbecue with my family and mosquitos are everywhere . I can actually tolerate the smell which is great because I get massive headaches. It is a good price for a good product. I always buy more when I run out .
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
You don't want to be throwing a great party and have mosquitoes running rampant. We use this every summer on our porch or deck and it keeps the bugs at bay! It also doesn't smell strong. It's cheaper than some bug repellents but it's worth the few dollars!

Justin K.
I really liked these coil patio portable protections. They smelled great- not like other insect repellants and they left a great smelling atmosphere on the patio/porch. I bought them at the local supermarket and I would definitely recommend them to others
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Not satisfied with this product at all. We had about 6 of these when we went camping and it was as tho we had bowls of sugar water. Could be that we were out in the wilderness but I'd expect some type of effect from this product.
Hailey W.
Woburn, MA
This product is great when you have company over and everyone is hanging outside. It works great and doesn't smell like the typical bug spray scent. I would recommend buying more than one to make it effective, though.
Jasmine W.
Ekron, KY
We love sitting on the porch and enjoying summer with our new little one, but the mosquitoes are always super bad when the weather is just right. But the Off! Mosquito Coil helps to keep my little girl bug free! I love that I can buy refills for it and continuously use it!
Martina C.
Fort Mill, SC
These coils really work. They burn for hours and keep the mosquitoes away. They aren't overwhelming like other brands. Work better than citronella candles and torches and smaller, conveniently sized