BY OFF! #30 in Pest Control

Off®! Mosquito Coil Patio & Deck Portable Protection.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Repels mosquitoes.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Contains: 1 pot, 5 coils.
Country Fresh® scent
For outdoor use only. see more...

Alexa L.
Gothenburg, NE
We love our Off! products in the summertime. It's so easy to use and is long lasting. We always have one on our patio table for nights on the deck with family and friends!
Candi C.
I live in Florida, so mosquitos are a part of everyday life. This keeps them away from our patio and makes me feel better letting our daughter play outside a little later.
Carly A.
Carrollton, GA
Doesn't tell you it won't work unless the space around you is closed off so the wind won't affect the effectiveness. Otherwise on a still night it's not terrible but I still get bit unfortunately.
Ashley W.
New Milford
I suggest leaving this product on the ground under the table if you're sitting on your deck late at night mosquitoes tend to bite up my legs more than my upper body
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY
I got this product on sale last summer at Walmart. I thought the scent was okay. I however do not think it was very effective. We still have some trouble with bugs. I don't think I would recommend.
Makayla M.
Taylor, PA
This is always doing its job! I have an open indoor/outdoor sun room, outdoor bugs are always getting in when we're out there. (They want to join the party) but, we have to keep ourselves protected from virus and whatever else mosquitoes carry, we tried it all and this is one product that definitely works!
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product for those nights that you just want to relax on your front porch. it definitely kept the mosquitoes away, which helped us be able to relax outside. It didn't really keep any other bugs away though. I would recommend this if you wanted something to keep those pesky bugs away.
Keysa D.
Erath, LA
Yeah No....seeming good idea but not very effective against S. Louisiana mosquitoes. I would love to not have to bathe in stinky sticky deet before going outside but haven't found anything that comes close to it 😕 this is a waste of money unless you are blessed to live in an area with minimal skeeters
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
The deck Protection actually works pretty good. I live in Florida and I'm pretty sure our mosquitoes are of the mutant variety. The product keeps the majority of them away. I still get a few bites now and then but it's 100% better then not having any type of protection. Overall a great product.
Ann K.
We've used these coils for years. They work if you sit within 2-3 feet of the holder. We just have a bunch of them placed randomly around our relatively large deck and move them around as needed. I have found they work best in doubles, one on a table and one on the ground by your feet.