BY OFF! #30 in Pest Control

Off®! Mosquito Coil Patio & Deck Portable Protection.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Repels mosquitoes.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Contains: 1 pot, 5 coils.
Country Fresh® scent
For outdoor use only. see more...

Katie L.
These work great! I live in the country and we have a pond so this is a must have when on the deck!
Don't really think they work but I don't think they hurt anything either. Probably won't buy again.
Rook E.
In Texas we really have to worry about the mosquitoes. The off! mosquito coil works extremely well
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
Great product. We use them at the cabin outside on the deck. Helps us be able to BBQ without. It's.
Jessica W.
Off! Mosquito coil patio and deck portable protection pots in country fresh scent arw the bomb.com!
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I hate these they smell leave a mess my kids try to touch it it's just not safe I don't like it
Kate T.
Great scent great prices and does an amazing job to keep all those annoying mosquitoes away
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
es bueno pero no me gusta su olor y la sensacion que deja. y su precio no es tan atractivo
Lory C.
Like that it isn't the typical citronella smell. It's nice to be able to switch things up.
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
This mosquito coil smells really pleasant, not like normal bug spray and keeps them away!