BY OFF! #76 in Pest Control

Off®! Mosquito Coil Patio & Deck Portable Protection.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Repels mosquitoes.
Up to 4 hours per coil.
Contains: 1 pot, 5 coils.
Country Fresh® scent
For outdoor use only. see more...

Eunice K.
Do these things really work? I can't tell. All I know for sure is that I smell like it after and it's not a good thing :( if it works then great but like the sprays don't work that well and I feel like the only spray that works is the strong one that's not that good for us
Mariah C.
Lawrence, KS
I mean they smell like bug spray, but it is a really good investment. I bought these at the local grocery store and put them on the patio during the summer. I am from Kansas so there are a lot of mosquitos out, but it did the trick pretty decently I would say.
Hailey H.
Lake Charles, LA
While a little pricey, these babies work! I live in south Louisiana where our mosquitos are as big as our plates (which are pretty huge), so repellant is a must. This is a product that I've received that has actually worked. Also, the smell isn't too overwhelming, so you can truly enjoy your time bug AND odor free.
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
I like this, but to be honest, I like the natural scent better.  This is effective, but I live in the NorthEast, we're not in a swamp humid area.  I definitely see a difference thought between using this, and using nothing at all.  It's very simple to use, and lasts a very long time.
Phoenix A.
Eau Claire , WI
I absolutely love these things!!! Mosquitos are attracted to me like crazy. These work amazingly. I got these at Menards. Very affordable and it even comes with replacement coils! Just put this next to you, or down wind, and it keeps them away like a charm.

I use this product a lot when I go to swimming pools, farms, ect.
I like it a lot because it protects me from bites since I am allergic to insect bites, I like its texture, my family used it too, it is one of the products that I buy the most
Misty M.
We spend alot of our time outside in the summer so having something to keep the bugs away is inevitable... I make sure to never run out of OFF products. We usually have dinner on the deck so making sure we have a few of these out is a must!!
Kayli S.
This product didn't work very well. And the smell was pretty awful. In its defense, in my area there are numerous amounts of mosquitoes. It would probably work for an area that isn't swarming with mosquitoes.
Kelly S.
Allen, TX
We always keep these on our back Porch by our pool and we've seen a huge reduction in the amount of mosquitos in the area. I am not a huge fan of the scent but it gets the job done.
Alexa L.
Gothenburg, NE
We love our Off! products in the summertime. It's so easy to use and is long lasting. We always have one on our patio table for nights on the deck with family and friends!