BY OFF! #51 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me ...2 Answers
  • How well does these work?1 Answers
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
Works great at keeping pests and mosquitoes at bay ! Helps keep us from getting bit while sitting outside by the lake
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I liked this kit for camping. It was easy to use and set up. I try to use things like this over the spray if possible
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
Starts repelling mosquitoes when first lit. Off is the best products and it works great to protect you from bites.
Johnathan Y.
Greenville , TX
Not as effective as i was orignally hoping. But definitely helps on a summer night when you are firing up the grill
Faeneolle F.
I really like for nights out of the house it keeps the mosquitoes away for a great amount of time good for summer
dawn l.
Jacksonville, FL
It was a great product it was a hit at my backyard party kept the bugs away everyone was very happy it was a hit
Jennifer R.
york, sc
We recently purchased this for my moms deck. Works like a charm. Easy to use, does what it claims and we love it.
Melanie G.
Cochranville, PA
Since I am allergic to mosquitoes, i like to use something to help me while I sit outside on a beautiful night.
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
Must have for the nights you want to be outside. Really keeps the pests away. A must have for summer nights.
Jordyn W.
Chickasha, OK
we light these outside in the summer time and they seem to work pretty well with keeping the mosquitoes away!
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work
Michelle L.
How well does these work?