BY OFF! #35 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
Ariana J.
Fort Smith, AR
What can I say? It works! It definitely takes off a huge load of worry for bugs and getting bitten every time I step outside.
Steffanie A.
Raleigh, NC
His off starter kit starts you with it all. The brand is a go to for our home. It fights bugs and makes you comfortable too.
Chewy V.
I buy this every year for camp. It really does keep the mosquitos away from the campsite...can't go to camp without this...
Kenzie Jade K.
Malta
I like the lamp because when we go camping with the babies I don't like to spray them with the spray. It works pretty well.
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
Bought these because I was having a barbeque outside and I enjoyed them. We didn't have mosquitoes around us or biting us.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I like to light up the off lamps if I am outside for a long time, I think it does help keep the bugs away, not a bad smell
Dana S.
Candor, NC
Make sure and try these out. It will help with those pest that buzz a and bite you!!! Get you a couple to spread around.
Marinna G.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely loved using this when I went camping with my family this summer. I would definitely recommend this product
Samantha S.
I use this product every summer when I go camping. It always keeps the bugs away from me, and I'm never disappointed!!
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I liked this kit for camping. It was easy to use and set up. I try to use things like this over the spray if possible
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work