BY OFF! #35 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
This does work but i would recommend the spray because you cant move any where without bringing a lamp with you and it lasts longer.
Deja H.
Tucson, AZ
This actually didn't work for me....it either doesn't work or I have some super aggressive mosquitoes...but I still got bit up by them.
Robyn B.
Nice
Great for camping! When do just don't feel like spraying yourself and choking out others from the fumes this is a great alternative!
Cassie R.
This works pretty well but I still felt like I needed to use a bug spray on me, I am somebody who gets bit and very easily though.
Clara H.
This definitely keeps the insects away, but if you are trying to protect a large area you will need to invest in a couple of lamps.
Demetria T.
Columbus, OH
Amazing. Love it. Kinda pricey but well worth it. I'm allergic to mosquitoes and this really helps help them away. Highly recommend
Emily S.
I use these everywhere. any camping trip/festival i make sure these are packed with us and i have them all through my back patio
Lizbeth F.
Mcallen, TX
Smells very good and really does the job as to getting rid of the mosquitoes that are in your house. I do recommend this product
Ariel J.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product works most of the time but not all the time. As time goes on the effectiveness of it decreases. Four out of five.
Andrea C.
f.l. miami
El desempeño de esta crema ha sido muy bueno aparte de lo facil y rapido q es de usar deja un brillo espectacular en el cabello
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work