BY OFF! #39 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
ITXENIA C.
Homestead, FL
Living in miami mskes this a necessity, its always bug season this def makes being in my yard more enjoyable and i stay out longer now bc of it
Brianna B.
Hello summer bbq! We can finally eat and relax on our deck without having to run inside or swat all afternoon. Beautiful, simple, effective.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX
this really doesn't work. I read so many reviews about how amazing this works but when I bought it at Walmart . it was disappointed very much
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio
It's good on some nights, I have noticed I do still get a couple of mosquito bites, the scent isn't in my favor. But it's not overwhelming.
Micaela M.
Have to be near it for it too work. And then it doesn't really work that well. It's okay though. Better than trying nothing at all I guess.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
These really never worked that great for me. I would say they are a waste of money. I don't ever feel like they works for me or my family.
Stacey B.
Killeen, TX
Right now the mosquitoes are so bad at the moment. Happened to see this while out and about worked so well I came back and bought 10 more!
Ana S.
I feel like it's so important to have an effective mosquito repellent especially now a days with all those parasitic diseases like Zika.
Erica S.
Georgetown , KY
We use these on our back porch and it seems to help the mosquitoes stay away more! We still get bit some but not as much with this product
Deja H.
Tucson, AZ
This actually didn't work for me....it either doesn't work or I have some super aggressive mosquitoes...but I still got bit up by them.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work