BY OFF! #35 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
Maria Q.
This is a must have for everyone wanting to squeeze, a full more hours of summer out of the day. The starter kit is excellent because you get everything you need in the kit. Repellents are needed more nowadays especially with all the diseases that mosquitos are carrying.
Katie P.
Richmond, TX
We live in a bug infested area and this lamp has helped some on our back patio. We still get some bugs every now and then but it's nothing like it was before.
Amberlynn H.
Hebron, KY
It keeps away the mosquitoes Bug's Life anything that's a pesticide that means you can't get or have bites on your body up from mosquitoes or any other insect
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
This product is okay but it's not at all decorative and it smells absolutely awful however it does do its job and keep away bugs so I can't complain too much
Stephanie T.
Sewell, NJ
We use this on our patio when eating dinner. It is heifer prime misquito time. I very rarely get bit when it is in use, but my husband has been eaten alive.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
Not only is this attractive on my patio but it kept mosquitoes away!! It was nice to not have to create a cloud of bug spray to keep ourselves protected!!
Vernetta G.
Hagerhill, KY
When I purchased this I didn't have high hopes, but it really helps keep those pesky critters away when my family wants to enjoy some quality time outside.
Katelyn T.
Jamestown, CA
We have a small deck to sit out on, it keeps the bugs away while we enjoy ourselves for a few hours. Doesn't really provide much light though. ha. ha.
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
I travel to Florida a lot, so this comes in handy. This is a classic staple for me. It works very well, and doesn't have that gross smell like some do.
Shantel M.
Great to use when you're camping or when you throw a party. If you don't like to smell like mosquito repellent then I recommend you to use this
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work