BY OFF! #39 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa T.
My grandmother used to buy these lamps when we would go camping and they worked to its full potential! All the mosquitos would stay away and we went home Sunday evenings bug bite free! Definitely recommend to everyone
Andrew S.
Morton, PA
Disappointing. I expected it to keep away all pests in a reasonable range. However, the pests didn't seem to notice it was lit. However, it does release a less-than-pleasant smell to the surrounding area. Would not try again, nor would recommend.
Angela S.
California, KY
This lamp will burn for some time, but doesnt seem to do the job of getting rid of the bugs. I tested a store brand one and it did a better job and you save more money.
Hannah S.
I bought this the other night because the bugs were eating me up siting outside. It worked great. I also had bug spray and multiple candles. But it worked very well for what it was being used for. Not too expensive.
Fabiola G.
Salem, NM
I hate mosquitoes and they are very gross and they carry infections. I bought these because i cant stand them i bought mine at walmart and i would repurchase especially in the summer ughhhh I recommend it
Bonnita W.
Columbus, OH
These were a life saver when my family went camping last summer! They didn't repel all mosquitos, but definitely the majority of them! We plan on buying some for when we go to North Carolina in June!
T T.
Very well, does as the package says. Very cute/ chic. Not a bad smell and very effective. The sent isn't sting which is a plus and does its job very well but stops working after a second use.
Stephanie W.
Greensburg, PA
This OFF! starter kit is a product I will use time and time again! I've tried everything and this brand continues to impress. So many other brands make promises that they can't back up!
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this because it's cute! It's nice to have this on your picnic table while camping so you don't have to get covered in campfire smoke to keep the bugs off! It works well for my family.
Ashley F.
Osceola, IA
This product works well but it is not 100% to work but it usually does. It helps allot When It does actually work because My sister is allergic to mosquito bites.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work