BY OFF! #50 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me ...2 Answers
  • How well does these work?1 Answers
Jessica R.
Denton, TX
These have never really worked. I mean, I'm so used to the stickhy spray, and the big candle buckets, then the air raider things, the spritzers. I mean, man OFF never really works. Maybe it's just our big ol Louisiana mosquitoes, idk. But save yourself a few bucks and buy a tennis racquet instead.
Karen L.
Sacramento, CA
I have a lake near my house and love to BBQ so that means a lot of mosquitos. We use the lamps and spray to protect ourselves from mosquitos bites specially the kids. It does the job but they are times that of course we get one or two bites.
Lyndsey M.
Wheeling, WV
Great idea, I'd recommend to get a refill depending on how much you use it. I used mine every night and ran out kind of fast. However I figured I could go one night without it and ended up having to go back inside because of the bugs. Definitely works and a staple at my house in the summer!
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I purchased three of these lamps for the back porch area of my house before having a party. I ran them for 2 days prior to the party and we had little to no issues with bugs or anyone getting bitten. Another great thing about these lamps is that they don't have a strong, offensive smell.
Julia F.
Gainesville, GA
Living in the south, mosquitoes go hand in hand with summer. This lamp helps keep them away when we're outside. There's no annoying smoke in your face, and no offensive smell. Totally recommend to anyone!
Melody E.
Des Moines, IA
So awesome, I love this!..I totally recommend it to everyone that goes outside a lot because this works for many types of bugs actually not only does it light up but it is very relaxing to many people.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Does not work at all. I went camping and bought some and thought I'd be fine.. No wrong very wrong I got bit up so bad that weekend I couldn't stop itching. Had bites everywhere even on my face! Never using again until it actually works!!
Bianca E.
El Paso
Great for having picnics and BBQs or parties! Lasts a long time, doesn't have a strong odor, or anything you can smell on you, great for out door play for kidsbor even you when you go out to garden!
Heather W.
Oologah, OK
These are great for my family. We love to be outdoors, and these help keep the bugs away. We put them by the pool, on the porch, and the patio. It is very effective at keeping us protected while we enjoy family time outside. We go outside even more since we got ours.
Esther F.
We enjoy using these when we have BBQ or people over it works great especially since my daughter is allergic to the bites ! We purchased this at Walmart it worked great and I would buy it again
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work
Michelle L.
How well does these work?