BY OFF! #50 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me ...2 Answers
  • How well does these work?1 Answers
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
Before I had my baby me and my boyfriend would go camping a lot and I hate getting bit by mosquitos so we bought this and it kept them away very impressed I did get bit but not like I usually do this thing comes In handy specially now that I have a baby I can take this with me and keep her protected
Hunter W.
I really enjoyed using this product this summer. We like to have bonfires, though we are not an outdoor family. I liked it because it allowed us to focus on spending time together and enjoying our night as opposed to worrying about bugs and getting mosquito bites. I highly recommend the product!
Rhonda K.
We live in Houston where the mosquitos are crazy during the summer, we're outside a lot. No strong odor like most repellents. Purchased at Walmart near the lawn and garden center. After a few minutes weren't getting bitten any longer. We will be buying this again for sure next summer!
Diana Y.
Plant City , Fl
This lamp is great for when kids are around, it keeps insects away without having to smell like off or any other brands. I highly recommend this for evening out in the yard. It is highly effective. I would buy this again. It works wonders and like I said very effective. Great for kids
Chantal S.
This is a must have for everyone wanting to squeeze, a full more hours of summer out of the day. The starter kit is excellent because you get everything you need in the kit. Repellents are needed more nowadays especially with all the diseases that mosquitos are carrying.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these occasionally in the summer when my kids are playing outside. I'm not a fan of the scent! but it does it's job and at least it gets used outside. it's defiantly effective for my kids who are sensitive to bug bites and I will buy them again.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
The best product to have while outdoors during the summer nights,wit its pleasent scent,will not offend you,family and guest,it s also looks like a decoration,great when entertaining,and YES it works great and keeps those little nasty mosquityos away
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL
I love these for outside by the pool! They keep the mosquitoes away while out by the pool at night! Definitely not expensive and very much worth the cash! I recommend this to everyone who loves to be outside at night but hate the mosquitoes!
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
It works pretty good at keeping mosquitoes away. Where I live they are horrible in the summer so we use everything we can and they work pretty good at keeping them away. I use them every summer since we are outside a lot and it works almost perfectly.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
My dad always buys this when we go camping. along with the matching mosquito killing candle bowl. I used repellent on the side but while I'm midnight snacking, these pests can't ruin my meal. It works and we always repurchase.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work
Michelle L.
How well does these work?