BY OFF! #39 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
Kamii R.

They are good, very good, I like their way of eliminating insects and cleaning, they are very good at what they do and I like them, already
Vivian R.
No solo es un repelente, también da un toque de glamour al ambiente, no huele feo como los repelentes convencional
Julyana R.
Produto off muito bom pois recommendo muito ele,sempre compro e resolve muito os insetos ,super recommendo
Muy bueno para áreas pequeñas Pero no. Para espaciios amplios. No olesta mi el olor.
Christine R.
Amazing to keep bugs from bugging you. Safe and effective to use around kids and pets
Gabriela G.
Brazil Cordeirópolis
Killed all the mosquitoes and I could sleep at night!! Living in a tropical country!
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work