BY OFF! #35 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
Samantha B.
Use these on the picnic tables all summer, they smell great but get rid of all the mosquitoes
Taylor M.
Use this while outdoors for activities. Fends most mosquitoes off but can't stop them all!
Toni A.
I only found it to keep mosquitoes away from the top of the table. My legs still got bit.
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
My maw maw keep it on her porch! It acctually works! I love it! Recommend essentially.
Elizabeth M.
These are perfect for an outdoor party. They help so much with mosquitoes. I love them.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
AMAZING! We live in the woods, and this always kee the bugs away from us! Thanks off!
Momoii S.
Hayward City, CA
Super effective and the best mosquito repellent that my family used it doesn't cover a huge area but it covers enough that when you light it hey are gone and no smell no more mosquito bites for my family. This stuff is awesome when used in camping or at home.
Eilyn L.
We don't do anything outside in the evening without our powerpad lantern. Mosquitoes literally die and fall on the picnic table around the lantern! We take it to the cottage and camping! Sooo worth the money!
Katie R.
Rockland, ON
This is amazing for our back patio for those late nights outside enjoying wine! No one wants mosquitos in their wine! Works wonders. Will definitely recommend.
Delaney P.
Fort Smith
These worked very well. Up north we have tonnes of mosquitoes and when we like to have outdoor get together a these definitely help keep the at lower levels.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work