BY OFF! #35 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
OFF! Lamp I Starter Kit 0.029 oz. Box
It was okay the product was a little bit too pricey it take to keep away the bugs but not for long
Bailee J.
Back yard must have. I like the simple style and it keeps the bugs away while we're entertaining
Danielle S.
Ladys Island, SC
Definitely does it's job by keeping the pests away at all times of day and being self sufficient
Shania C.
Our family has a lot of success out of this for outside our home, go to for mosquito repellent!
Beronica R.
waukegan
It works for a while but not for a long time is expensive. I expect it to do more than an hour
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
Decent mosquito repellent for areas with moderate mosquito populations. Easy to use and lasting
Kiara M S.
North Miami, FL
Off brand is legendary! Been there for years! And has never failed me in any of their products
MISTY S.
Orlando, FL
The bugs here in FL are horrible and this definitely helps keep the bugs away on nights outside
Kourtnay G.
Great doesn't have a bad Oder and keeps the nasty things away from me plus it is a good price
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
This off lamp keeps us safe from mosquitos all day long. And its safe and easy to use as well
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work