BY OFF! #39 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
Tanya S.
Dubois, PA
Excellent product, made well, and definitely does its job of keeping the mosquitoes away.
Highly recommend!
Monika U.
Cape coral, FL
Hate mosquitoes immensely and this is a life saver or I would be eaten alive lol. Would recommend to others.
cristina c.
These lamps are so perfect for the summer. They do not keep all the bugs away. the scent is decent however.
Cindy Y.
Onondaga
Mosquitoes in my yard just laugh and laugh as we serve up a human buffet for their bloodthirsty appetites.
Michael S.
Kings Mtn, NC
Not great doesn't work and a huge waste of money. Was very upset to waste my hard earned money on this
Resham A.
Works incredibly well when doing outside activities, keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects at away.
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Muy buenos adquieren en cantidad estas son muy pedidas excelente producto para esos molestos mosquitos
Jason N Beth A.
campbellsville
We love off products, not just this one in general. We use it on our camping trips to discourage bugs.
Chiquita P.
Philadelphia, MS
It's pretty good for those summer bbqs. Keeps the bugs away for a few hours. It wasn't too expensive
Charlotte W.
Redwood City, CA
The idea of this is great but in reality it doesn’t work. It doesn’t keep the mosquitoes away at all.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work