BY OFF! #39 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I found out about these candles because my close friend had them at her baby shower. She had a baby shower at a park and placed them around the tables with food. It amazed me how well they worked that I just had to run to target after the shower and grab some of my own.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
I got these because my son is terribly allergic to mosquitos and they worked great. They have a wide radius to clear a broad area of mosquitos. And they burn for hours. They are a little more expensive then regular candles. But it save from having to put bug spray on
Kelsi M.
DeSoto
I highly recommend this for anybody that's has an outdoor patio or an outdoor sitting where they can have a little fire these work amazing they keep off the bugs you can't just have one of them know you have to have at least two or three but they do work and they do keep the bugs
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
This works great!  I wish it had more "throw" than it does.  I have to put these out pretty close to each other so that they will work properly.  They work great, but buy more than you think you need if you get bit by mosquitos often like I do.
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
I have used these camping and I think they work pretty good.  I've never cared for the way they smell though but I do think they work fine and give a nice glow.  I would buy them again. And I would recommend them to others as well.  They are decent prices as well
Toni D.
Conroe, TX
Does the job and does it well.
Kees the mosquitos away without that aweful smell. I suggest this product with a 5 star rating and will plan to purchase this product again in the future
This honestly works great! Used this to go camping by the lake not too long ago. The mosquitos didn't come around the area where we had these. It was well worth. Although the smell is a little irritating it's not as bad as those bug bites.
Madelyn W.
I feel like it didn't really keep them away as the candle lost more and more wax. Burned for hours at a time but still had bites. Scent was decent still smelt like bug spray but you can't expect much.
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought at Walmart - my backyard is a hosting fiesta of blood-sucking mosquitoes.

If i could refrain from going out there I do, BUT there are times in the summer I would have to entertain and grill is honestly less work than cooking a full-course meal.

I had this and a spray and honestly it didn't do much for me, maybe it lessened the amount of bites I received but as far as only getting one or two bites (I was praying for miracles), it didn't do the job.
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
Before I had my baby me and my boyfriend would go camping a lot and I hate getting bit by mosquitos so we bought this and it kept them away very impressed I did get bit but not like I usually do this thing comes In handy specially now that I have a baby I can take this with me and keep her protected
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work