BY OFF! #21 in Pest Control

The OFF!® Mosquito Lamp I provides long-lasting protection for any outdoor party, by repelling annoying mosquitoes in an area up to 10 ft. x 10 ft. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle and you can be sure your get-together won't have any unwanted guests for up to 6 hours. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the Diffuser, releasing mosquito protection. see more...

• I been looking for something that works well for when me and the ...1 Answers
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I found out about these candles because my close friend had them at her baby shower. She had a baby shower at a park and placed them around the tables with food. It amazed me how well they worked that I just had to run to target after the shower and grab some of my own.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
I got these because my son is terribly allergic to mosquitos and they worked great. They have a wide radius to clear a broad area of mosquitos. And they burn for hours. They are a little more expensive then regular candles. But it save from having to put bug spray on
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
It works pretty good at keeping mosquitoes away. Where I live they are horrible in the summer so we use everything we can and they work pretty good at keeping them away. I use them every summer since we are outside a lot and it works almost perfectly.
Karen L.
Sacramento, CA
I have a lake near my house and love to BBQ so that means a lot of mosquitos. We use the lamps and spray to protect ourselves from mosquitos bites specially the kids. It does the job but they are times that of course we get one or two bites.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I purchased three of these lamps for the back porch area of my house before having a party. I ran them for 2 days prior to the party and we had little to no issues with bugs or anyone getting bitten. Another great thing about these lamps is that they don't have a strong, offensive smell.
Esther F.
We enjoy using these when we have BBQ or people over it works great especially since my daughter is allergic to the bites ! We purchased this at Walmart it worked great and I would buy it again
Alyssa T.
My grandmother used to buy these lamps when we would go camping and they worked to its full potential! All the mosquitos would stay away and we went home Sunday evenings bug bite free! Definitely recommend to everyone
Kelsi M.
I highly recommend this for anybody that's has an outdoor patio or an outdoor sitting where they can have a little fire these work amazing they keep off the bugs you can't just have one of them know you have to have at least two or three but they do work and they do keep the bugs
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
This works great!  I wish it had more "throw" than it does.  I have to put these out pretty close to each other so that they will work properly.  They work great, but buy more than you think you need if you get bit by mosquitos often like I do.
Bonnita W.
Columbus, OH
These were a life saver when my family went camping last summer! They didn't repel all mosquitos, but definitely the majority of them! We plan on buying some for when we go to North Carolina in June!
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I been looking for something that works well for when me and the kids are outside does this really work