OFF! Insect Repellent Summer Splash uploaded by Elyse D.

BY OFF #16 in Insect Repellent

• Is this easy to apply4 Answers
  • Is that good for sensitive skin?? OFF! Insect Repellent Summer Sp...2 Answers
  • I live in Oregon and every summer we have bugs how good does this...1 Answers
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
i think it is a little harsh on skin but it does do its job. the smell is strong. only buy on sale because i think it is expensive. do recommend it tho when needed
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Best repellent in the market that we've tried. The fragance of this product is also nice and kids like it.. If you are going to travel to a place where mosquitoes are an issue, I suggest you buy the Deep Woods from OFF which is excellent also.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good affordable i use whent mucho child and me I going to the beach or pool it's effective satisfied good value it's pretty much good  nice
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Works really well keeping my family and I free of bug bites during the summer. It's easy to quickly spray all the kids before going out. Doesn't smell terrible either.
Savannah T.
This stuff is great. It keeps the mosquitoes away and the smell isn't completely awful. I would definitely buy again. OFF! Insect Repellent Summer Splash
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
Off products have been a family favorite for many years in my family! They have proven to me time and time again they really work. The price is always a great value and compared to other products you just can't be off! They do protect you from mosquitoes,the only thing is you have to spray it quite often to keep those pesty things away.Smell is great! Not too strong,just right. Perfect for taking to those summertime bbq's or any outdoor events! Grab some today,to keep those bites away!
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
I always have this on hand in the spring and summer because I get eaten alive. What I love about this is that it doesn't make you feel gross like other bug spray and the scent is so refreshing and not overpowering. It is great and definitely does the job.
Kelsey M.
Junction City, OR
Favorite thing to use at my #backyardbash! When the sun goes down and the bugs come out, it's perfect to let the night keep going without all the bites. Doesn't make my skin feel sticky or gross after use and I love that!
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
Oh the scent makes using this possible. I have always hated to use bug sprays. I seem to be very sensitve to smells and this one is a winner! So glad to spend the restof summerandfall "bite" free!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
To me this stuff smells great! And it does a good job of keeping the insects away, I have to reapply if I'm out for too long. I use it on my kids and it's at a affordable price, just not a big size.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Have you used it on your kids?
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Is this easy to apply
Julianna F.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Jasmine G.
I live in Oregon and every summer we have bugs how good does this actually work? Can I use on toddler or what do you guys recommend?