OFF! Insect Repellent Summer Splash uploaded by Elyse D.

BY OFF #8 in Insect Repellent

• Is this easy to apply4 Answers
  • Is that good for sensitive skin?? OFF! Insect Repellent Summer Sp...2 Answers
  • I live in Oregon and every summer we have bugs how good does this...1 Answers
Karen A.
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
Off products have been a family favorite for many years in my family! They have proven to me time and time again they really work. The price is always a great value and compared to other products you just can't be off! They do protect you from mosquitoes,the only thing is you have to spray it quite often to keep those pesty things away.Smell is great! Not too strong,just right. Perfect for taking to those summertime bbq's or any outdoor events! Grab some today,to keep those bites away!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Junction City, OR
Favorite thing to use at my #backyardbash! When the sun goes down and the bugs come out, it's perfect to let the night keep going without all the bites. Doesn't make my skin feel sticky or gross after use and I love that!
Jodi H.
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
Oh the scent makes using this possible. I have always hated to use bug sprays. I seem to be very sensitve to smells and this one is a winner! So glad to spend the restof summerandfall "bite" free!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Really helps keep the bugs away so we can stay outside at night. We take this with us to baseball games, beach and bbq's. We would be able to be outside with out it where we live in NJ.
April A.
April A.
Fresno, Ca
Love love love my son has super sensitive skin and it kept the bugs away and he didn't get any bites any where camping this year and the price was spot on.
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
miami, FL
Excellent! This is my favorite for summer. Is very effective, and isn't sticky. I really recommend if you can buy. The price is good, isn't expensive.
Taylie F.
Taylie F.
Modesto , CA
I use this when I am camping and it keeps the bugs off me and my family and I didn't even get one bite when j was there
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Very nice! Repels insects, smells good and isn't too costly! So you get great protection at an affordable price!
Ashley n.
Ashley n.
This is most needed backyard bash item! It works great at keeping away the mosquitoes! The price is also great!
Ale A.
Ale A.
Mission, TX
This is perfect for summer!!!!! With this the mosquitoes go away and is nit sticky. No more mosquitoesūüėä!!!!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Have you used it on your kids?
Brittany B.
Great Outdoors Expert
Is that good for sensitive skin?? OFF! Insect Repellent Summer Splash
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
I live in Oregon and every summer we have bugs how good does this actually work? Can I use on toddler or what do you guys recommend?