BY OFF!

Off! Power Pad Lamp Heat Activated Repellent Pad.
Repels mosquitoes from an average size deck/patio.
Contains: 1 reusable lamp, 1 candle & 1 mosquito repellent pad.
Refills available.
SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
This doesn't smell bad and it's awesome for keeping outside during your #backyardbash ! What a great way to fend off bugs.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Remington, IN
I love anything that will actually work on repelling mosquitoes, and this does the trick and looks good while doing so!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I really like this product, it doesn't put off much light but definitely gets rid of the mosquito problem.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Haltom City, TX
You can't mostly see me outside but with this lamp I could be hours outside. This past weekend we had a cook out and it really works.! And they look amazingšŸ˜
Maria G.
Maria G.
Cleveland, TX
Thia gthing really keepa the mosquitoes away, even thought i live on a place that its full of threes, its really affordable
jenny m.
jenny m.
I absolutely love how this works! I'm very impressed with this invention I hate mosquitoes and I'm glad I have these
Cailey L.
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
We love this repellent! It works so well and the scent doesn't bother us. It's affordable and very effective!
Jolene R.
Jolene R.
East Syracuse, NY
When I participate in any outdoor activities my go to brand is off absolutely does wonders when I use any of their products
Britney G.
Britney G.
Shillington, PA
Love this for being outside especially with the kids. It is great to take camping and saves us from bug spray.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS
Seriously this is a must in the summer.. I hate bugs and this definitely takes care of them. FAST!