BY OFF!

Descriptions:

OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV has a low DEET formula that can help keep your family safe from insect bites. It is unscented and has been infused with aloe vera, which will help moisturize the skin. The 6 fl oz of OFF! insect repellent provides up to two hours of protection against mosquitoes. The unscented insect repellent with aloe vera can repel biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers. TheOFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV spray is only formulated with 7 percent DEET. Off! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent IV:

• Optimal choice for protection for the whole family
  • Provides up to 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes
  • Provides dependable protection with less of the typical repellent odor
  • This unscented insect repellent with aloe vera feels comfortable on your skin
  • Formulated with 7% DEET
  • Repels biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers
  • The ideal choice for summertime outings, such as picnics, camping, outdoor barbecues, trips to the lake or general time spent outdoors.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...4 Answers
  • Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Rep...1 Answers
  • How do you apply on face ?6 Answers
Leela I.
Good product but wasn't very effective based in where I was when I used it. It worked well in the Caribbean but when in the field for training I still got bit all over. It potentially works based on how infested the place is
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
Love the unscented version of this product!! I can go outside and have some protection without smelling like I'm covered in bugspray! I still seem to get bites though even when wearing this product but not as many as if I go without.
Sophia P.
Kailua, HI
This is a great product! I use it on me and my 2 year old son and we both have very sensitive skin and it works great with no irritation. And it keeps the bugs away.
Jordan N.
Brighton, CO
I don't like bug repellents that have a strong smell. I'm glad this one doesn't. I use this all the time! I love the packaging also! It's very cute. I do feel like this keeps the bugs away from me!
Ashley T.
Roseville, CA
I use the in scented kind because I don't like smelling like bug spray and I really like this product! It keeps those pesky bugs away and doesn't leave an odor on your skin. Highly recommend.
Mirtha M.
It does its jobs, repels insects. Even though its supposed to be unscented the scent of this thing is strong! As long as it keeps mosquitos away from me I can get over the strong smell.
Arlene C.
This is my go to bug repellent. Starting in early spring I make sure I pick this up and start using when we start staying outside later and later into the summer. Works great and never had a problem with it. Price is good too.
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
This product it's okay. Sometimes work and sometimes doens't. I have the feeling that the product it's not for avoid the Miskitos but just to avoid the pain they cause.
member-40e4fafa0
New Jersey
I get eaten within minutes of walking outside in the summer. A few sprites here and there and I'm good to go. It doesn't feel sticky after application either
Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
This product is great and my youngest isn't allergic to it. My son is allergic to mosquito's so any repellent he wears has to be good. And this on is great.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you apply on face ?
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Michelle L.
Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent  have any scent smell at all?

Walmart