BY OFF!

Descriptions:

OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV has a low DEET formula that can help keep your family safe from insect bites. It is unscented and has been infused with aloe vera, which will help moisturize the skin. The 6 fl oz of OFF! insect repellent provides up to two hours of protection against mosquitoes. The unscented insect repellent with aloe vera can repel biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers. TheOFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV spray is only formulated with 7 percent DEET. Off! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent IV:

• Optimal choice for protection for the whole family
  • Provides up to 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes
  • Provides dependable protection with less of the typical repellent odor
  • This unscented insect repellent with aloe vera feels comfortable on your skin
  • Formulated with 7% DEET
  • Repels biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers
  • The ideal choice for summertime outings, such as picnics, camping, outdoor barbecues, trips to the lake or general time spent outdoors.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...4 Answers
  • Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Rep...1 Answers
  • How do you apply on face ?6 Answers
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
This does a good job keeping the mosquitoes at bay as long as you get yourself totally covered. I like that it has aloe in it so that it doesn't dry your skin. Being unscented is nice too so that you don't have that harsh smell like a lot of repellent products do. I would buy again.
Ali L.
Off has been around for years! It works pretty well, but it definitely doesn't get rid of all of the mosquitoes! I've been bitten while wearing Off, but it does help fight off some of the mosquitoes for sure
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
I like this repellent because it does a good job at keeping the pests away for the most part i have still gotten bit but only like once instead of a million bites and it doesn't have a strong bad smell.
Quinn Y.
Durham, NC
We constantly use this during mosquito season in NC. Our 2 year old has a pretty bad reaction to mosquito bites & this is the only spray we've tried that works well, but doesn't leave a strong bug spray smell.
Tesha J.
Absolutely love this, This "OFF!" is the only product my family and i use in tbe summer time , I love the fact that it has no scent and it has Aloe Vera so its good for the skin and keeps buggs away.
LaDonna W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff really works I've used it in Arkansas where mosquitoes are the worst and it works like a charm. I do have to reapply after they've played in the sun and begin sweating.
Melissa L.
Fresno, CA
This oFF insect repellent is amazing I use it all the time when I go to the outdoors I bought it at Walmart and it works you spray it and your good to go and the good part it doesn't have a scent to it keep those bugs away my friend
Janey R.
Hobbs, NM
I like this for my kiddos. It's not an aerosol so I don't worry about them inhaling chemicals as much and it's scent is a lot milder compared to other skeeter repellents.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I use this when I go fishing or when I'm sitting outside. It keeps the mosquitoes, flies, and gnats off of me. It also isn't too greasy, and I like that it's unscented.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Works ok just for a few minutes, but I don't like the idea that I have to carry the product with me all the time, cause I have to spray it again. I know if the whole family have something to do outside, we'll finish the bottle.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you apply on face ?
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Michelle L.
Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent  have any scent smell at all?

Walmart