BY OFF!

Descriptions:

OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV has a low DEET formula that can help keep your family safe from insect bites. It is unscented and has been infused with aloe vera, which will help moisturize the skin. The 6 fl oz of OFF! insect repellent provides up to two hours of protection against mosquitoes. The unscented insect repellent with aloe vera can repel biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers. TheOFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV spray is only formulated with 7 percent DEET. Off! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent IV:

• Optimal choice for protection for the whole family
  • Provides up to 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes
  • Provides dependable protection with less of the typical repellent odor
  • This unscented insect repellent with aloe vera feels comfortable on your skin
  • Formulated with 7% DEET
  • Repels biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers
  • The ideal choice for summertime outings, such as picnics, camping, outdoor barbecues, trips to the lake or general time spent outdoors.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...4 Answers
  • Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Rep...1 Answers
  • How do you apply on face ?6 Answers
Aliree P.
Owatonna, MN
I had to pick up some bug spray for my daughter last minute and saw this at Walgreen's. I love that it does not have that chemical/bug spray smell. The product works great just like almost all of the OFF! products I have used in the past. She did not get one single bite and we did not reapply after 2 hours like product said we should. The spray feels nice on the skin too.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
I like using this kind of Off! because it isn't potent or have that usual bug repellent smell that never seems to go away. When it comes to this stuff, I never buy off brand because I'm always satisfied with what this stuff can do, and how well it works.
DeJa R.
Only bug repellent my family uses. Although it's "unscented " it does have a lite scent,but it isn't strong . And isn't irritating to my family's sensitive skin. The aloe helps to glide over skin. Purchased from target it was about $ 5 bucks. Highly recommend.
Cecily R.
I used this product when I went on a cruise because some of the islands had mosquitoes. We put suntan Lotion on first and then sprayed the OFF! on top. I kept on spraying it on occasionally. Not once did I get bit. It really protected me.
Louisa S.
During summer days, or family outings gone camping, this is my first go to product. For some reason, I'm the target to any mosquitoes or bugs and without this I would have a lot of bites! There's no smell to it and it actually really works!
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
I use this on myself as well as my children. The scent isn't overly strong and it's easily applied. The only reason it doesn't have five stars is because I still do get bit. Not nearly as much without but that's why I give it 4 stars.
Rashanae P.
I keep this for my younger children who may have sinus problems or if they don't like the harsh scent of other mosquito sprays . Plus the aloe soothes the skin and the spray dries rather quickly. This is a summer bag must have.
Kimber L.
I feel like for the price and chemicals in this it should do a better job of preventing bug bites. The smell is very unpleasant as well. Infill stick to Deep Woods Off on my families clothes to prevent mosquito and tick bites
Sara B.
Rogers, AR
Realizing I was going to an outdoor wedding mid-summer I didn't think about the bugs so I grabbed this on my way to the wedding! I didn't stink like most outdoor sprays can leave you smelling and it made my skin feel so soft and didn't leave a sticky feeling! At the end of the night I was bug-bite free!
Melissa G.
Monrovia, CA
I used to use off before I found out about the dangers of deet. Which is the chemical used to repel insects. It's extremely toxic and dangerous to use on kids especially when they're reapplying it over and over.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you apply on face ?
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Michelle L.
Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent  have any scent smell at all?