BY OFF!

Descriptions:

OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV has a low DEET formula that can help keep your family safe from insect bites. It is unscented and has been infused with aloe vera, which will help moisturize the skin. The 6 fl oz of OFF! insect repellent provides up to two hours of protection against mosquitoes. The unscented insect repellent with aloe vera can repel biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers. TheOFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV spray is only formulated with 7 percent DEET. Off! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent IV:

• Optimal choice for protection for the whole family
  • Provides up to 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes
  • Provides dependable protection with less of the typical repellent odor
  • This unscented insect repellent with aloe vera feels comfortable on your skin
  • Formulated with 7% DEET
  • Repels biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers
  • The ideal choice for summertime outings, such as picnics, camping, outdoor barbecues, trips to the lake or general time spent outdoors.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...4 Answers
  • Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Rep...1 Answers
  • How do you apply on face ?6 Answers
Mae M.
My family's trusted insect repellent. By having this on, less insects come towards me. I somewhat feel protected having this on.
Imane A.
El Hajeb
This product is very good wonderful and beautiful i love it i always use it in my home it is my favourite is better than other
Margie N.
I really like this insect repellent, mainly because it's unscented. I use it all year long against mosquitoes.
Fabiana C.
Muuuuuuito bom, aqui onde moro tem bastante, sempre passo no meu sobrinho, e os mosquitos vão embora rapidinho.
Gaby R.
Doral, FL
Funciona bien para salidas al aire libre, el olor es muy fuerte pero bueno es muy funcional como repelente.
Nina G.
Este producto no puede faltar en tu hogar, es justo y necesario. A buen precio y funciona a la perfección.
😍😍🐜lo ve si funciona no deja que los mosquitos te coman muy buena me encanta mucho!espero que le guste
Yanelis C.
Me protege de los insectos!! Cuida mi piel! Aunque personalmente no me agrada el olor! 😙😌😔😗😗😁😁😁😔
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
I like to use it before going to my athletic practice, since we are in many mosquito season.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you apply on face ?
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Michelle L.
Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent  have any scent smell at all?

Walmart