BY OFF! #13 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV has a low DEET formula that can help keep your family safe from insect bites. It is unscented and has been infused with aloe vera, which will help moisturize the skin. The 6 fl oz of OFF! insect repellent provides up to two hours of protection against mosquitoes. The unscented insect repellent with aloe vera can repel biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers. TheOFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV spray is only formulated with 7 percent DEET. Off! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent IV:

• Optimal choice for protection for the whole family
  • Provides up to 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes
  • Provides dependable protection with less of the typical repellent odor
  • This unscented insect repellent with aloe vera feels comfortable on your skin
  • Formulated with 7% DEET
  • Repels biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers
  • The ideal choice for summertime outings, such as picnics, camping, outdoor barbecues, trips to the lake or general time spent outdoors.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...4 Answers
  • Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Rep...1 Answers
  • How do you apply on face ?6 Answers
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
Sometimes I feel like this doesn't work, or does the complete opposite of its purpose
Lindsay M.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great brand for insect repellant. I think it is the only brand I buy.
Darisleidi A.
Con las multiples enfermedades que hay transmitidas por los mosquitos considero que este producto no debe faltar en ninguna casa o en ningun viaje que hagamos, este producto en especial no es muy graso por lo que es bastante garadable para usarlo. Además no tiene mal olor por lo que es muy bueno y no me desagrada usarlo.
Carolimar M.
colombia
Les presento el enemigo de los picadores este producto nunca puede faltar en ningún hogar porq en todos lados estamos invadidos de ellos no solo en fincas sino también en la ciudad usalo para proteger a tu familia 👪 y más a los pequeñines no sabemos q enfermedad nos pueda traer uno de ellos así a usar espanta zancudos mosquitos 🐞 bichito todo lo q se te quiera hasercar 🤗
Tami K.
Burnaby , BC
We visit family in East Africa quite annually - as well as bring teams to visit their non-profit. This is the ONLY insect repellent we encourage because it smells fantastic and is highly effective.
Diana P.
This does a good job keeping the mosquitoes at bay as long as you get yourself totally covered. I like that it has aloe in it so that it doesn't dry your skin. Being unscented is nice too so that you don't have that harsh smell like a lot of repellent products do. I would buy again.
MIRIAM M.
This product is the one I use since its effect does not give me allergy although it is not the most powerful repellent but it does help my skin. I recommend it!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
This is such a great product I love that it is unscented I hate the smell of normal bug spray and it safe for my whole family so perfect perfect perfect
Martha V.
The best brand of insenct repellent and in liquid version is very save and easy to use i buy it at wallmart and has a nice scent and the price is good
Karla C.
Doral, FL
This is the first mosquito solution that actually works for me. I don’t like the smell too much but I’m not getting bitten anymore.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you apply on face ?
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Michelle L.
Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent  have any scent smell at all?

back