BY OFF!

Descriptions:

OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV has a low DEET formula that can help keep your family safe from insect bites. It is unscented and has been infused with aloe vera, which will help moisturize the skin. The 6 fl oz of OFF! insect repellent provides up to two hours of protection against mosquitoes. The unscented insect repellent with aloe vera can repel biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers. TheOFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV spray is only formulated with 7 percent DEET. Off! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent IV:

• Optimal choice for protection for the whole family
  • Provides up to 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes
  • Provides dependable protection with less of the typical repellent odor
  • This unscented insect repellent with aloe vera feels comfortable on your skin
  • Formulated with 7% DEET
  • Repels biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers
  • The ideal choice for summertime outings, such as picnics, camping, outdoor barbecues, trips to the lake or general time spent outdoors.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...4 Answers
  • Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Rep...1 Answers
  • How do you apply on face ?6 Answers
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
This product works well but I feel like we have to re apply it too often. I wish it were a little bit stronger.
Crystal G.
Gold standard! Just the right stinky smell. We keep one next to each door and in every car. Saves many bites!
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Excelente!! Lo utilizo mucho en estos días de tanto calor en Rep. Dom. De verdad que esta 100% recommendado.
Canney C.
Jersey City, NJ
Great to use before going outside. Especially useful for mosquito season. Helps me from the multiple bites.
Sara G.
BRONX, NY
I need this every summer because bugs love to bite on me a lot. i love that this protects me from bites.
Mercedez J.
Works amazing! It's unscented so smell isn't too strong, also being compatible with my sensitive skin!
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Not the best I've tried, but definitely works. You'll need to reapply often and keep your mouth shut!
ashley j.
Justice, WV
It works pretty well with repelling the bugs and it doesn't have a bad strong smell like some do.
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
It works on my children, however it does not work on me. It does however, work for a few hours.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Easy to use and easy on the skin! Love to use this! May need to reapplied several times though!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you apply on face ?
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Michelle L.
Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent  have any scent smell at all?