BY OFF!

Descriptions:

OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV has a low DEET formula that can help keep your family safe from insect bites. It is unscented and has been infused with aloe vera, which will help moisturize the skin. The 6 fl oz of OFF! insect repellent provides up to two hours of protection against mosquitoes. The unscented insect repellent with aloe vera can repel biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers. TheOFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV spray is only formulated with 7 percent DEET. Off! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent IV:

• Optimal choice for protection for the whole family
  • Provides up to 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes
  • Provides dependable protection with less of the typical repellent odor
  • This unscented insect repellent with aloe vera feels comfortable on your skin
  • Formulated with 7% DEET
  • Repels biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks and chiggers
  • The ideal choice for summertime outings, such as picnics, camping, outdoor barbecues, trips to the lake or general time spent outdoors.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...4 Answers
  • Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Rep...1 Answers
  • How do you apply on face ?6 Answers
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
I like the Off Familycare insect repellent. My son has eczema and is very sensitive to any fragrance. I’m so glad to find this one at my local Walmart store. He can use it with out breaking out into a rash, the best part is that mosquitos will stay away from him. Definitely worth every penny for someone with eczema.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I like to use this for my daughter because it seems safe and gentle for her skin. It did a good job of repelling mosquitoes and made her skin a little soft. This is a great brand I will use again.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
This product does not smell gross and strong like the other kinds. I think it works really well to keep bugs away. Especially living in ohio in the summer the mosquitoes are awful.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Excellent product! Keeps mosquitoes away- a must have in South Florida in the summer or when traveling and staying outside for long periods of time. Definitely recommend this product and will continue to repurchase
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
i think it is a little harsh on skin but it does do its job. the smell is strong. only buy on sale because i think it is expensive. do recommend it tho when needed
Juanita B.
This is a product that my Mother and Grandmother sprayed on us as children before we went out in the summer months. She would have all 7 of us line up for a spritzing lol we loved the protection but hated the ritual just to go outside..
Now as an adult with my own family, I found myself getting OFF and it's so funny because I make my children spray before we go out. The thing is, my kids love it because it keeps them from getting attacked. This is a must have!!! Keep one in home and in the car. I always purchase the unscented because of their allergies but I used the original as a child.They are great OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I like the OFF! brand and its my go-to for insect repellant and insect bite relief ( OFF! FamilyCare Bite and Itch Relief ) because it is reliably effective. It's convenient and widely available in different stores. Price wise it is also reasonable. Would recommend and would continue to use.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
We live in Florida, so big spray is a must. This stuff met all expectations for my family. It doesn't smell and it keeps the bugs off my small children. Never disappoints. Will buy a million more times to keep my kiddos safe!
Melanie C.
Jersey City, NJ
This gets the job done for the most part. The only problem is it doesn't last long so after like 10 minutes or so mosquitoes will soon bother you again and that's when you spray more. It's better than not being protected at all
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
This Bug spray works great! We bring it outside and spray ourselves when we just hang out in the backyard or have friends over. Even though it says unscented it kind of does. I have asthma and it doesn’t bother me so that’s a plus! We always end up buying this exact one and will continue to.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you apply on face ?
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Michelle L.
Does  OFF! FamilyCare Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent  have any scent smell at all?