BY OFF!

OFF FamilyCare Tropical Fresh Spray For Kids is specially formulated with a lower level of repellent ingredients. This non-greasy non-staining insect repellent spray contains Aloe Vera and is ideal for use during outdoor activities such as playing outside with the kids or taking a walk through the neighbourhood. see more...

Travis P.
I love the fact that this product isn't a canned aerosol.  It also has a feel to the skin and isn't sticky like other products on the market. It's definitely a staple for my summertime outings. Randomly it can also buff out the scratches on clear headlights.
Christina H.
Crossett, AR
I really like this product. It's summer so I use it on my girls the majority of the week every time they go out. I like the way it smells bc it isn't too strong but it definitely works and keeps the mosquitos away. I get this at Walmart for around $7. We have had our bottle for a while and we still have plenty so I would say the bottle is worth it.
k J.
I brought this Off spray for my family. We are outdoors a lot during the summer months. So many fun activities that we participate in. This spray really does work. It keeps those pesty bugs away. No complaints from my family. They are just glad to enjoy the outdoors without having to worry about insect bites.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I like this kid-friendly Off! spray for travel. It has a mild scent and seems less like poison on your body. It's with a pump instead of aerosol so I like that you can pack it in your carry on bag for plane trips. I always buy this before trips to places with mosquitoes since I'm the one who gets eaten alive.
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
This is amiss for me because I am very prone to mosquitos bites!! This definitely keeps me safe from any potential bites. It
Also smells amazing so no one will complain about a bad smelling bug spray👌
Brittany A.
boise, ID
The smell is bad which is the same with all bug sprays I think. My son is a mosquito magnet and we have tried a lot of different bug sprays for him nothing works perfectly for him. This seems to be the worst though he gets more bites when we use this alone than if it is used with other products. Wish they could work on the smell and making this product more effective especially where we live lots of mosquitoes and we get cases of west nile yearly.
Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA
I love this product for my kids because it actually works unlike other products that don't do much. I always love how it quickly dries and doesn't leave a messy residue behind that bugs and or other things like dirt or trees can stick to. Plus my kids love it too.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Used this when we went to the lake up in the mountains. Smells good and great for kids. Handy spray so we don't have a mess. Affordable. Very effective with all the knats and mosquitoes. I definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
We use this on my 2 y/o son every time he goes outside in the evening it is a great product but it seems like you have to re apply constantly, the price is okay we got ours from our local Walmart.
amber s.
Worst spray ever!!!! Don't buy it... I'm not a fan of bug spray for the kiddos but this craps was a waste. Don't buy it. It seemed like the bugs came more the more we sprayed