BY OFF!

OFF FamilyCare Tropical Fresh Spray For Kids is specially formulated with a lower level of repellent ingredients. This non-greasy non-staining insect repellent spray contains Aloe Vera and is ideal for use during outdoor activities such as playing outside with the kids or taking a walk through the neighbourhood. see more...

Brittany A.
Brittany A.
boise, ID
The smell is bad which is the same with all bug sprays I think. My son is a mosquito magnet and we have tried a lot of different bug sprays for him nothing works perfectly for him. This seems to be the worst though he gets more bites when we use this alone than if it is used with other products. Wish they could work on the smell and making this product more effective especially where we live lots of mosquitoes and we get cases of west nile yearly.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Used this when we went to the lake up in the mountains. Smells good and great for kids. Handy spray so we don't have a mess. Affordable. Very effective with all the knats and mosquitoes. I definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
We use this on my 2 y/o son every time he goes outside in the evening it is a great product but it seems like you have to re apply constantly, the price is okay we got ours from our local Walmart.
amber s.
amber s.
Worst spray ever!!!! Don't buy it... I'm not a fan of bug spray for the kiddos but this craps was a waste. Don't buy it. It seemed like the bugs came more the more we sprayed
Briana J.
Briana J.
This is great for my son when we go outside to play during mosquito season. I really like that they have a "for kids" version, and it smells so good!
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This stuff works pretty well but the scent isn't really the best. It's a slight improvement from the basic bug spray smell though.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
I really like this product. It's summer so I use it on my girls the majority of the week every time they go out. I like the way it smells bc it isn't too strong but it definitely works and keeps the mosquitos away. I get this at Walmart for around $7. We have had our bottle for a while and we still have plenty so I would say the bottle is worth it.
k J.
k J.
I brought this Off spray for my family. We are outdoors a lot during the summer months. So many fun activities that we participate in. This spray really does work. It keeps those pesty bugs away. No complaints from my family. They are just glad to enjoy the outdoors without having to worry about insect bites.
Damaris O.
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
This is amiss for me because I am very prone to mosquitos bites!! This definitely keeps me safe from any potential bites. It
Also smells amazing so no one will complain about a bad smelling bug spray👌
Christina S.
Christina S.
My entire family uses this Off bug spray. Without my kids kids and I get bite so many time with mosquitos. We never go anywhere without a bottle of Off