BY OFF! #47 in Insect Repellent

Off! FamilyCare Insect Repellent III.
Tropical Fresh.
Light scent.
Repels mosquitoes that may carry.
West Nile virus.
SC Johnson. see more...

• How is the scent? Is it too strong or light and fresh? Strong sce...6 Answers
  • When you spray it on does it make you feel sticky? 9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff is a lifesaver in the summer! With all the mosquitoes out there this keeps them away! It also smells great so you smell good while fighting off bugs and pests! I gave it a 4 because it's a little sticky but not bad like other repellents! Definitely a good buy!
Chanda B.
Indianapolis, IN
While the smell is pleasant compared to other bug repellants, I have to say I feel like this spray didn't work as well as others. Bugs seem to be drawn to me like a moth to a flame so I need all the protection I can get. If I remember correctly, the one thing I do like about this spray was that it didn't leave me greasy like other sprays do.
Simone Pisani B.
It's good. It helps a lot to keep mosquitos out, mostly in the summer when its full of insects. It just has one problem: if you have sensitive skin it can irritate it.
Britney B.
Kennett Square, PA
This product is great for mosquito bites if we go camping it's a great tool to have by your side because you know there's going to be a lot of mosquitoes. When I go to the store that's one of the first things I grab for a camping trip. It is actually one of my top brands of mosquito spray spray that I use. On top of that it comes in all different sizes and all different types so you don't just have to stick to one..
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
I get bitten all the time without sprays and I don't always cover every inch of my body cause of the smell of normal sprays. This spray does wonders though and smells really good. Although it might not be free of certain things it works and makes you want to keep spraying cause it doesn't smell bad. Everyone should try it.
Jordan N.
Ortonville, MI
I never thought I would or could be IN LOVE with a bug spray before but this one is awesome. it smells soooo good! It doesn't smell like bug spray at all. It smells like you're on a beach drinking a coconut fruity drink. Its awesome! And it keeps bugs away so its like a win win. I would probably cry if they stopped making this. Seriously go get you some! You will love it!
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx
When I saw this product I was skeptical, most any fruity spray attracts all kinds bugs to me usually, and with this is did the same. It doesn't repel well and attracts other bugs! THE LAST THING S VERY IMPORTANT IF YOUR LIKE MYSELF I AM ALLERGIC TO ALL OTHER STINGING INSECT AND CARRY A EPI PEN. THE SMELL ATTRACTED BEES AND WASP.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
OFF is our savior during the warmer months. It is not unusual to find ticks on your kids in the summer and using off puts my mind at ease considering how many illnesses can be translated. The original formula stinks to high heaven but this stuff smells amazing. My kids do not dread putting it on and neither do I.
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
Easily my favorite bug spray. It is very effective in keeping biting bugs off and has a great smell. It also doesn't feel oily once it's on your skin, which is a huge bonus.
Bethany S.
Tallahassee, FL
This actually keeps bugs off and doesn't smell horrible! We bring it to all our baseball games and are the only ones who don't stink of your typical bug spray smell :)
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
When you spray it on does it make you feel sticky?
Heather S.
Douglasville, GA
How is the scent? Is it too strong or light and fresh? Strong scents bother my husbands allergies...