OFF! FamilyCare Summer Splash Spray uploaded by Erin P.

BY OFF! #10 in Pest Control

Descriptions:

OFF FamilyCare Summer Splash Spray repels mosquitoes black flies biting midges deer flies stable flies ticks and chiggers for up to 3 hours. This non-greasy non-staining insect repellent spray contains Aloe Vera and is ideal for use during outdoor activities such as barbecues gardening and backyard play.

Anna D.
Beaufort
I dislike using bug spray but sometimes you have to or get eaten alive. I purchased Off Family Care spray to help my children be protected from gnats and mosquitoes. The Off Family care spray worked for a little while but wore off quickly. I would rather use an aerosol type that works for longer. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Sarah O.
Oxford
This product works for sure in keeping bugs away. My only issue is that it has an odor as if you’re wearing big spray. I would wear it much more often if it had a lighter or more inviting smell. I constantly battle keeping off mosquitoes and would like a less harsh smelling product.
emma s.
sugar hill GA
I use this all the time wean I go outside. Mosquitoes love me. But wean I put this on I do not get one bite. It also does not smell bad. But her brands spray smells supper bad but this one does not. It is also very Affordable
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I love this spray. It really protects me and my family. I purchased this at a grocery store and I have been using this product all summer. It’s a great value for the price and with everyone in my family using it, it has still lasted me a long time highly recommend.
Caroline L.
Me and my family went camping over the summer and purchased this bug repellent. I usually don’t wear big spray because of the terrible smell but this product smells amazing! I would recommend this to people that don’t like the smell of regular bug repellent!
brandi s.
Louisville
I really like the summer spray. It’s lighter and seems to have a better smell. I’m not sure if it kept all the bugs off me though, I still got some bites. But maybe less than I would have!
Erica Y.
United States
Smells quite a bit, but I hate getting feasted on so the scent isn't bad in the scheme of things. Good for hiking and outdoor activities, especially when it starts getting dark
Jenn W.
severna park
This bug spray smells nice and is safe for the whole family. Although I don’t know that it works all that well. Deet really is the only thing we have found that truly works.
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
This is the smell of summertime to me. When you can play connect the dots with bug bites it's time to bust out the big guns and spray yourself from head to toe in off bug spray. I used to swallow a match head because sweating out the sulfur would do the trick but this is a much safer method.
Monica B.
Woodville
I had to put a lot of it to keep mosquitoes off of me . But I still got bit . Maybe I miss read the directions. Can’t really say but it didn’t work on me . But I would try it again to see how it worked just to make sure I didn’t misread .. 😞
Erin P.
London, ON
My uyr old son is going to camp for a week and they asked to send a bottle of bug spray, would this be the best one to get?
Erin P.