OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented)

by Off!

#8 in Pest Control

OFF! FamilyCare Unscented repellent provides just the right level of protection for spending shorter amounts of time outdoors. With a traditional unscented formula that contains aloe vera, this is the perfect choice for feel-good mosquito protection for the whole family.

[product:off-family-care-unscented-with-aloe-vera-insect-repellent]
Does  [product:off-family-care-unscented-with-aloe-vera-insect-repellent]  have any scent smell at all?
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Start your review of OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented)!
How would you rate this product?
germantown
It works well, but since you expect unscented, it’s very overwhelming, and it burns your nose and eyes! But it does work well! So just don’t go expecting a completely non scent, smells kinda like baby powder and alcohol.
Salem, AL
I really like that it is not scented because it makes it more tolerable to wear. It works wonderfully and it doesn’t cling to skin to a way that makes it sticky. Would 100% recommend!
OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented) uploaded by Amber T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite bug repellents from three OFF! brand. This repellant smells amazing, it doesn't have that typical gagging smell to it. Feels great on the skin and even clothes. It's not sticky or greasy! This is our go to every time we need a great repellent. Highly recommend!
Tucson, AZ
It’s monsoon here in Arizona so the mosquitoes are out. Our family spends a ton of time outside and I can’t stand mosquito bites. We tried this one this year because our little one was getting bit. I gave it 3 stars because I felt like it didn’t work as well as some others I tried. It is unscented with aloe vera, but it does a have a strong scent. We purchased at Family Dollar
Lincoln, NE
I bought this last night to keep the bugs off of me at a fireworks show in an area where mosquitoes are ruthless! It kept me bug-free all night. The only spot I missed was the back of the neck, so just a friendly reminder to get there too! This also doesn't have that sticky or chemical smell that other bug sprays have.
Albertville , AL
OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented) uploaded by Jessica B.
Love this product! Our entire family uses it while we are outdoors. It works well, but does have a scent. We have repurchased it twice because it’s affordable and affective. Would totally purchase again.
Annawan, IL
I like this product this is what we use now anytime we are outside with no deet unscented and it has aloe Vera in it the whole family can use itOFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented)
Kapolei, HI
OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented) uploaded by Kristian G.
Purchased at: Walmart
On a recent hike (that is known for having tons of mosquitoes), I bought wore this insect repellent in hopes it would save my bite-prone skin. This product sprayed on easily and although it said it was unscented, there was a slight smell which didn’t bother me. I hiked for about 2 hours and didn’t get a single bite!
This is a product that my Mother and Grandmother sprayed on us as children before we went out in the summer months. She would have all 7 of us line up for a spritzing lol we loved the protection but hated the ritual just to go outside.. Now as an adult with my own family, I found myself getting OFF and it's so funny because I make my children spray before we go out. The thing is, my kids love it because it keeps them from getting attacked. This is a must have!!! Keep one in home and in the car. I always purchase the unscented because of their allergies but I used the original as a child.They are great OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented)
Long Beach, CA
I like the OFF! brand and its my go-to for insect repellant and insect bite relief ( OFF!® FamilyCare Bite and Itch Relief ) because it is reliably effective. It's convenient and widely available in different stores. Price wise it is also reasonable. Would recommend and would continue to use.