OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented)

by Off!

#8 in Pest Control

OFF! FamilyCare Unscented repellent provides just the right level of protection for spending shorter amounts of time outdoors. With a traditional unscented formula that contains aloe vera, this is the perfect choice for feel-good mosquito protection for the whole family.

[product:off-family-care-unscented-with-aloe-vera-insect-repellent]
Does  [product:off-family-care-unscented-with-aloe-vera-insect-repellent]  have any scent smell at all?
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Start your review of OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented)!
How would you rate this product?
Doesn't have that really strong insect repellent scent but it doesn't keep bugs away quite as good as other brands I've tried Which is why I'm only giving it 4 stars its not bad not even close to being the worst I've tried just not the greatest ive found either I also really like the bottle it doesn't spray out everywhere like some I've tried and it's clear so you can see exactly how much is still in the bottle overall it's good just wish it worked a little better to keep pesky bugs away
Wakita, OK
I live in North Western Oklahoma and we have mosquitoes very bad and they are HUGE! I call them "baby hummingbirds" because they are so big. So, I got a bottle of this to give it a try one morning before I was going to mow the lawn. I followed the directions on the bottle than went outside to mow. Immediately I was swarmed by mosquitoes and was being bitten all over. This product was not effective at all in deterring these flying blood suckers and it was as if I hadn't put anything on. I don't know if maybe its the type of mosquitoes we have out here or what because I've tried similar products and those weren't very effective either.
Let's be honest, bug spray isn't on anybody's 'summer favorites' list, but of all of the bug spray evils, this is by far the least. It sprays in a light mist which settles on to the skin and doesn't feel greasy. Although it is called 'unscented', it does have a noticeable scent, but it's pleasant and not chemically. Safety is important. Be smart and use a mosquito-repellant. This one is great option.
Mineola, NY
Mosquitoes Love me, I don't love them and with the threat of the Zika virus I've been being more mindful about making sure I spray bug spray on before I leave the house. I've tried a few different ones and so far this has been the best. It's not greasy or sticky and leaves no residue on my skin. It also doesn't stink, which is important, nobody wants to stink like bug spray all day.
Deltona, FL
As a family we must use insect repellent since we live in FLORIDA, and we have a lake in our backyard. The mosquitoes and knots are horrible and mosquitoes are big! I have tried a few different repellents but do not last as long as thins one. This is unscented, so no stinky smell,goes on pretty easy and it last for a while. I will cover the entire family from skin to clothes and we are protected with out any bites!!! I love this product since it work great for me and no issues or allergy season to this brand.
Hope, MN
I absolutely love this OFF! Family Care Unscented with Aloe Vera Insect Repellent. It works wonders during my summertime back yard bashes! Not only for me, but for the kids that come over too! My favorite things about this bug spray is that it actually works, it is unscented and the fact that it does have the aloe vera in it which keeps the skin moisturized.
San Antonio, TX
OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented) uploaded by Kylie H.
I love this bug spray. It's light and non greasy. Doesn't have a nasty smell and it's similar priced to those other brands like cutter. All bug spray is a little pricey. About $5-$10 depending on where you buy. It gets the job done! Back away you pesky mosquitoes!!!!
Hilton Head, SC
Love love love for everyday bug spray. The mosquitoes usually don't bother me but they eat my boys alive all day long. This is a great product with little to no scent and I do t feel like I am loading excess harmful onto their skin when using it. Living in the Lowcountry of SC, bug spray and sunscreen are everyday necessities!
Bronx, NY
OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent IV (Unscented) uploaded by Patricia C.
This spray really keeps bugs away like I was so surprised when I first you stay on my vacation in Utah, and I I didn't get no mosquito bites or had any type of bugs near you I highly recommend it if you don't like bugs near you near you 😉
Fremont , NE
This is a definite must have if you suffer from migraines and are effected by strong odors. This keeps the bugs off but I'm also not bothered by the scent. It isn't completely odorless, I catch a bit of a baby powder scent but it isn't overwhelming. I'm very sensitive to scents/odors. I'm thrilled I found this.