OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry) 4 oz uploaded by Georgia G.OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry) 4 oz uploaded by Agatha B.OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry) 4 oz uploaded by Hannah G.

BY OFF! #35 in Insect Repellent

Find Pest Control Products at Target.com! Finally, a mosquito repellent that you can feel good about! OFF! Smooth & Dry uses an advanced powder-dry formula that dries on contact, leaving your skin feeling smooth and dry, not oily or greasy. Feels good on. Keeps bugs OFF! Ideal for use when: Relaxing in the backyard Gardening Entertaining outdoors Going to the playground. Benefits: Advanced powder-dry formula dries on contact-not oily or greasy. Repels mosquitoes that may carry the West Nile Virus, biting flies, gnats, ticks and no-see-ums. Aerosol spray allows for even coating.Size: 4 oz. see more...

• How is the family care version different than the regular version...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Maribel C.
Insects are really attracted to me and since I'm an outdoors person I need a good insect repellent . This my new favorite since it actually works great and Is smooth and dry as opposed to others that bother your skin when applied
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
I really like this product. I think it works and is very useful. I purchased this product at my local Kroger. I haven't really used any other type of insect repellent. Off is typically the brand I go to for personal use.
carlyn a.
One of the best insect repellants I've tried! Doesn't leave any greasy film or strong smell. Inexpensive and easy to find at most drugstores and places like Walmart and target. Perfect bug spray for summer!
Heidi M.
My go to off spray. Works great for the whole family, from babies to adults. Love that when you put it on babies its dry so they can't get it all over their hands.
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH
The most amazing smelling insect repellent!! I have this in ever backpack in the house in travel size!!
bridget c.
It works very well but i prefer the spray bottle to the aerosol because I feel they do run out faster.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
This stuff is great you don't feel sticky after applying it and it works great
Kim J.
Just purchased this from walmart for about $7. I like how it goes on very smooth and it definitely dries fast, just like the bottle says. It didn't smell bad either, it is strong though. As for if it works, i did not see any little bugs around my toddler.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
This product is great! Reasonably priced at about $7.50/can. Application is easy! Just spray on and go. No residue or greasy skin. And no harsh odor! Always a must in my beach bag!!
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I use this on my family!! it works great..there isn't a bad smell to it and the kids aren't sticky and gross like they are with other types of bug sprays.
Rebecca G.
Decorator Expert
How is the family care version different than the regular version of OFF?