Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlOff!
FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry)

OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry)

by Off!

#6 in Pest Control

Finally, a mosquito repellent that you can feel good about! OFF!® Smooth & Dry uses an advanced powder-dry formula that dries on contact, leaving your skin feeling smooth and dry, not oily or greasy.

Do you still get bitten?
Does this actually feel dry and not sticky?
Tiene otro que tengo diferente olor?
Start your review of OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry)!
Product Highlights
This is the best bug spray...I love how it has the powdery feel to it...its not wet when you spray it on...it doesn't smell as bad either...in reviews
Martha J.
Lawrenceville, GA
OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry) uploaded by Martha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
There is a lot of mosquitos in summer why not to get out of them? Well this is an amazing spray for not being annoy by the mosquitoes
Paris H.
Bellevue, NE
Decorator Expert Level 3
OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry) uploaded by Paris H.
Purchased at: Target
Works well enough. Had to work outside with the bugs for a week and used this daily & it saved me from being eaten by the bugs. The smell isn’t too strong and easy to apply. [product:off!-familycare-insect-repellent-i-smooth-&-dry]
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry) uploaded by Lori C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family has used off products for use. Keep us. Safe from any critters outside. Definitely recommend
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Decorator Expert Level 4
If I'm going to be outside I have to carry bug spray at all times. I always seem like the only one getting bit. I came across this and decided to give it a try because usually bug spray is very strong and harsh. This is so great! It dries fast has a very pleasant smell and affordable.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
OFF! FamilyCare Insect Repellent I (Smooth & Dry) uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works! My family and I seem to be mosquito magnets. There is a nearby canal so our backyard has swarms of them in the summer. I have tried countless other products, hands down this works the best. The smell is good, I spray us all once over with this spray and it lasts the whole time we are outside. It is even safe to use on my 10 month old nephew. None of us even get one bite when without the spray we would be covered. I bought a 4oz. aerosol can that fits in my purse for on the go for a little over $2.00. So worth the price, I will buy & use this again. Recommend x10!
Paige V.
Syracuse, NY
This product is literally wonderful. I bought it from Walmart for a low price. It definitely does make your skin feel smooth and does dry but doesn't dry out your skin. It's not oily like the other Off! Products like Off! outdoor.
Mike R.
Volo, IL
One of the best mosquito repellents out there. Definitely gets the job done. Price is pretty decent as well. Great value! Not too strong of a scent either.
Monica S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Works really well! Doesn't smell too bad. Not too pricey! I was not afraid to use on my kids, bonus!
Lazaro P.
This insect repellent is by far the best smelling one out there in the market today. I use it all my backyard parties and trips to the nearby lake and canals. It is very effective in keeping the skeeters away!
Kaitlyn P.
Pomona
I am attached to mosquitoes a lot during the summer and this helps protect me! It also smells amazing and doesn't leave a sticky residue on my skin.

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyxandria  S.
Middlesboro, KY
il y a 2 ans
Diana E. il y a 2 ans
My mom said to apply some lime in the bites but of course, don't use it in the face or hands or any mucosa. I am also very sensitive for bites of insects but in a toddler 👶 should be worse. I am sorry, hopes he gets better.