BY OFF! #9 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Off! FamilyCare Insect Repellent II.
Clean feel.
Not oily or greasy.
Contains picaridin.
Repels mosquitoes that may carry.
West Nile Virus.

Buy on Walgreens*
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I bought this off family careclean feel insect repellent at target.
I works like a charm.
We have a big yard and in the hot summer we got so many mosquito bites. With the off we are good to go.

Ashlee W.
I love this bug spray (insect repellent whatever you want to call it). I get mine at my local Walmart and it works great. I think it's great for the price too because I don't have to constantly replace it and a little goes a long way.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I don't think this really works, but I'm not sure. It's the most comfortable bug spray I've ever worn, but it also doesn't repel insects all that well. This might be nice for sitting around a campfire where the smoke is going to help repel mosquitoes and other insects anyways or if you are not deep in the woods.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I live by the coast and go to the beach and cookouts often so a good insect repellent is a must for me. I like a reliable repellent that’s readily available and this is just that. This is also a reasonable price.
Bonnie L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a good repellent that doesn’t feel sticky on the skin. I prefer the aerosols for mosquito sprays but this one has worked for us. It is a little stronger smelling but it’s a fair price and does the job. Off is a classic and best brand for insect repellent.
Danielle M.
Valdosta
Smells good, but it did not stop the mosquitos from eating me up. I loved how it wasn't greasy and other than the scent, couldnt tell any repellent was on my skin.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
i think it is a little harsh on skin but it does do its job. the smell is strong. only buy on sale because i think it is expensive. do recommend it tho when needed
Perla V.
Doral, FL
Me parece excelente y muy funcional lo utilizo bastante porque voy mucho a las playas, rios y todo lo que tenga árboles y buen paisaje del interior de mi país y suelen haber insectos en el camino y con esto mis piernas están siempre bien
Briana J.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is THE BEST bug spray by far that I have tried. It reminds me of skin so soft by Avon. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily like other insect repellent sprays and it actually smells good instead of terrible like other brands as well.
Ana L.
This is a must have I use it when I go for walks in the evening I live in FL so there is lots a bugs when the sun goes down it works great and my skin don't get sticky or irritated OFF! Insect Repellent Clean Feel
Kamiah, ID
Does it help with bugs, flies, mosquitoes?
Kamiah, ID
Does this product irritate skin?
veronica m.
What is this
Kamiah, ID
Can you put on all parts of body?
Candace C.
Sedalia, MO
I have three small children and I was just wondering if this product had any harmful chemicals in it?