BY OFF! #6 in Insect Repellent

Off! FamilyCare Insect Repellent II.
Clean feel.
Not oily or greasy.
Contains picaridin.
Repels mosquitoes that may carry.
West Nile Virus.
SC Johnson. see more...

• Is this stuff any good? I hate bugs and would love to find a prod...2 Answers
  • Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and ... Be the first to answer!
  • Some one recommend this repellent? It is safe to use for the body...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Dee P.
Being a mother of one little cute girl, and not wanting her to get a Mosquito bite this works wonders. Always carry this OFF in my diaper bag! This really keeps the Mosquitoes away. A must have at every BBQ this summer. I love that it does not have that strong deet smell. It's a soft smell that my daughter loves and let's me put on her. I recommend to all moms out there with toddlers.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Este repelente de insecto ha sido por generaciones un imprescindible para las salidas al aire libre, realmente protege de las picadas, es denso por lo que es necesario expandir muy bien el producto, se siente como bloqueador solar, es super económico y cunde muchísimo, su fragancia es agradable
Shirley B.
This is a product I must stock up on during the summer days. It's very effective and the smell is mellow, not harsh at all. I love this brand and I'm sticking to it. Rangers from $5 to $10 depending on size. I do a lot of outdoor activities and it's a work for all spray. Adults to children.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I really like this OFF product. It works well and doesn't seem to irritate our skin. My kids don't mind the smell either. It smells really good. It also seems to last a long time. I do have to reapply once they get into the river and get wet though. But I will definitely continue to use it.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to use this all the time when I went on vacation to Puerto Rico, but I don't feel like it did much in preventing mosquitoes from completely eating me alive. It does feel clean and doesn't smell as bad as the older OFF! formulas, but for some reason, it just didn't work well for me.
Lori M.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is wonderful! It doesn't feel stick or slimy yet it is effective. I always get bit by mosquitoes when I am outside but with this on I don't. All bug sprays have some funny feel on your skin but this one is the least appalling to me. I would recommend it for anyone who gets bit.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm very satisifed with OFF! I bought this product about a week ago and all of my children's bug bites are disappearing with no new one popping up. Glad there is no greasy feeling after application and the price is comparable with other insect repellents. Must have for summertime!
Dreana E.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I am a mosquito magnet so to find something that didn't choke me and make me smell like repellent was a amazing. I live in Tennessee and the bugs here get crazy. It keeps the bugs away without keeping people away too! I can find it basically at any store and it's a good price.
Kristi M.
Our family uses this product by OFF! every time we are outdoors. It is a great product, which doesn't have an oily feel. It is not an over powering scent, which is great for those of us who are sensitive with smells. We purchased this at Target, and will continue buying this.
Rachel G.
The feel of this product is ok, but I really can't tell that it gives any extra protection. After I use it mosquitoes still feel like they swarm me. I wish I could get better protection in this product, because it doesn't make me feel super sticky like other products can do.
Kamiah, ID
Does it help with bugs, flies, mosquitoes?
Kamiah, ID
Does this product irritate skin?
veronica m.
What is this
Kamiah, ID
Can you put on all parts of body?
Candace C.
Sedalia, MO
I have three small children and I was just wondering if this product had any harmful chemicals in it?