Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Valley Stream, NY

Is it safe to us on my 2 year old?
Erica V.
Erica V.
Sept. 22, 2013, 1:06 a.m.
I use it even on my youngest who just turned 18 months, I put it on my hands and wipe it on him though to avoid getting it in eyes and such and I don't rub down his hands or anything since he still sticks them in his mouth.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Sept. 19, 2013, 11:51 p.m.
I have used it on my 2 year old. We live deep in the woods and it is one bug repellent that I feel comfortable using on him. I only spray his arms and legs.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
Sept. 17, 2013, 1:19 p.m.
Yes, its safe for a 2 year old.
lester s.
lester s.
Sept. 11, 2013, 8:26 p.m.
Yes it is safe for a two year old
heather c.
heather c.
Sept. 7, 2013, 12:37 p.m.
Yes just make sure if they get it on there hands you wash them so they don't taste it lol:)
emily b.
emily b.
Sept. 6, 2013, 8:12 p.m.
I use this on my son who is now 3 years old and he has never had a problem with any kind of reaction and I think it works very well for him because the bugs love him.
Michele T.
Michele T.
Sept. 4, 2013, 1:06 a.m.
Ye4ss we use it all the time on the grand kids
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Sept. 2, 2013, 2:17 p.m.
Well they say yes but be careful of their eyes can irritate them .....I would use the non aresole kind.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Sept. 1, 2013, 12:22 a.m.
Yessss!!
Lori Mac B.
Lori Mac B.
Aug. 31, 2013, 6:45 a.m.
This is the one product I have consistently used on my son. We have had him out camping since he was 4 months old, and most natural alternatives just weren't effective. At about a year old, I started using this on him. This is what we keep around, and I even use it myself. He is 4yo now, but I still make sure this is with us so he doesn't use my hubby's bug repellants, that often have very high deet levels.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Aug. 28, 2013, 11:21 a.m.
Not sure go on their web site
Megan C.
Megan C.
Aug. 27, 2013, 10:05 p.m.
It is very safe and it work great for everybody!
Edna R.
Edna R.
Aug. 27, 2013, 4:53 p.m.
It is safe!i use it on my two year old
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Aug. 26, 2013, 3:56 p.m.
I think I would ask a doctor first! You just never know!
Marcie J.
Marcie J.
Aug. 24, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
It's safe as long as you spray it on your fingers and apply to their face- as long as their not inhaling it, they will be fine :)
Selena K.
Selena K.
Aug. 23, 2013, 9:40 p.m.
I use it on my 3yr old and 11 month old. When I apply on there face I spary on my hands to apply on their face. Smell is not bad at all and dry fairly quick as well.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Aug. 22, 2013, 5:05 p.m.
They do make children's version but you're perfectly fine using this one too.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Aug. 20, 2013, 11:36 p.m.
Oh yeah I'm 23 years old and my parents never used the Kid one for me. To be honest they didn't have to many kid versions out when I was younger. I used this on my nieces when we went to the cottage an they were fine ( ages 1 and 5 ).

Join Now