Yolanda L.
Winter Haven, FL

Is it safe to us on my 2 year old?

Erica V.
Erica V.
Texarkana, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
I use it even on my youngest who just turned 18 months, I put it on my hands and wipe it on him though to avoid getting it in eyes and such and I don't rub down his hands or anything since he still sticks them in his mouth.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Tallahassee, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
I have used it on my 2 year old. We live deep in the woods and it is one bug repellent that I feel comfortable using on him. I only spray his arms and legs.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, its safe for a 2 year old.
lester s.
lester s.
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes it is safe for a two year old
heather c.
heather c.
Jermyn, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes just make sure if they get it on there hands you wash them so they don't taste it lol:)
emily b.
emily b.
Chambersburg, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
I use this on my son who is now 3 years old and he has never had a problem with any kind of reaction and I think it works very well for him because the bugs love him.
Michele T.
Michele T.
albany, ga
Ye4ss we use it all the time on the grand kids
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
King Ferry, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
Well they say yes but be careful of their eyes can irritate them .....I would use the non aresole kind.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Yessss!!
Lori Mac B.
Lori Mac B.
Cumming, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
This is the one product I have consistently used on my son. We have had him out camping since he was 4 months old, and most natural alternatives just weren't effective. At about a year old, I started using this on him. This is what we keep around, and I even use it myself. He is 4yo now, but I still make sure this is with us so he doesn't use my hubby's bug repellants, that often have very high deet levels.