Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
How well is this proudct on children age 1 yrs.
Lakeisha S.
Lakeisha S.
4 years, 5 months ago
I have a 2yr old and I would not use this I'm him. I recommend using a do it yourself home bug repellant.
Alysha r.
Alysha r.
Canada,BC,Rossland
4 years, 9 months ago
Well i used it when i was a toddler but not when i was one so NO
Haylee G.
Haylee G.
Durant, OK
4 years, 9 months ago
Not good for kids that little go to avon and get the skin so soft for them.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Well the easiest way to us this on a child that young is to spray on your hand then rub it on the child. Using any spray like this on a child is never good.
mirelis q.
mirelis q.
Aguadilla, PR
4 years, 12 months ago
Este producto no lo recomiendo para un niño de 1 año, pero hay otros productos de esa marca q si los recommendaria, porque yo lo utilizo con mis hijos.
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
5 years ago
I use it on small children as well as older because it is so dangerous for them to have the insect bites. I just always spray where they don't get it into their face mouth and hands or anything that would go into their mouths. Like moms shoulders when being held. Or moms hands spraying clothing is a good thing and will keep them away just as well as on their skin. Got to stay protected and it is much nice with a product that is not greasy and messy.
Mari P.
Mari P.
5 years ago
Yes it is good for children because it does not have a strong smell.
Tarole H.
Tarole H.
Richmond
5 years ago
Probaby keep this one to the adults, just to be safe!
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
5 years ago
I wouldn't spray anything near a child that young. BUT You could try and spray the back of their pant leg or part of their stroller. Obviously without them in the pants or Stroller. I would always ask a pediatrician their opinion.
Influenster M.