Diane J.
Diane J.
St Petersburg, FL

Does this product really keep bugs away?
valerie m.
valerie m.
June 27, 2016, 2:52 a.m.
YESSSS Diane. It really does keep them away and i for one was quite surprised at the results.
Jan. 30, 2015, 9:39 p.m.
Yes it will help.
Jan. 24, 2015, 1:42 p.m.
Yes it will help repel some of the bugs.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Sept. 2, 2013, 1:57 a.m.
Off is one of the better products out there... It works for me every time and i live in a place where there are lots of insects. I love this product
Kasie K.
Kasie K.
Aug. 27, 2013, 6:05 p.m.
I've used Off several times this summer as the mosquitoes seem to love me! And es, it kept the bugs off without being sticky. Sprayed on dry and only reapplied by the end of an 8 hour day outside - just in case!
Angie C.
Angie C.
Aug. 3, 2013, 2:59 p.m.
Works pretty well in GA in the woods.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
July 28, 2013, 10:21 a.m.
It helps but I actually recommend using the brand REPEL. It also repels the other pesky bugs and made for outdoorsy woody areas.
July 25, 2013, 9:53 p.m.
Yes it does. I have never used an OFF brand bug spray that didn't work, it doesn't matter if its smooth and dry or not. All OFF works :)
Heather G.
Heather G.
July 22, 2013, 10 a.m.
It does work, but I always have to reapply it several times, or mosquitoes come back.... :(
Dana M.
Dana M.
July 21, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
This is a great product, and yes, it does keep the bugs away. I use it on the whole family in the yard, camping, around the pool etc.
Monica M.
Monica M.
July 19, 2013, 2:53 p.m.
It does. I recommend you spray your clothes too.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
July 16, 2013, 2:21 p.m.
It does for me, I use it when I run and it doesn't wear off.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
July 16, 2013, 12:57 p.m.
Works for me.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
July 15, 2013, 10:32 a.m.
We live near a river in Texas, so with the heat and vast water supply we attract an infestation of mosquitoes. So far I have had no problem with the spray, the only problem is the smell and when you spray make sure you close your eyes!
Mary K.
Mary K.
July 9, 2013, 11:47 a.m.
No it didn't work at all.
Deana M.
Deana M.
June 4, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
Yes for the most part. If in heavily infected areas, not so much. The mosquitoes now days are beast and hard to actually repel. In moderate to low infested areas, yes, Off works fine if reapplied about every 3 hours out doors or more frequently if you sweat a lot.
Braden C.
Braden C.
June 4, 2013, 1:51 a.m.
I don't think so! it may have gotten the mosquitoes OFF, but the dang ticks were immune to it's fake ingredients! but seriously, i sprayed like no other, and still got many numerous tick bites
Lizbeth N.
Lizbeth N.
June 4, 2013, 12:59 a.m.
Yes,It actually does take away bugs. I usually spray it on me and around me and it keeps them away for quit awhie
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
May 31, 2013, 8:22 p.m.
Yes, but reapply like you normally would after a few hours
Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
May 25, 2013, 10:03 p.m.
Backyard bugs like mosquitoes-yes. Tall grass and woods bugs like ticks, not as good as some of the stronger OFF brands (Deep Woods, Active)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
May 25, 2013, 12:40 p.m.
It works for me so for sure it will work to everybody as well =)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
May 23, 2013, 9:34 p.m.
It works real well!!!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
May 21, 2013, 11:56 p.m.
It really works. I travel to guatemala a lot & the mosquitoes don't bite me at all
Tritzi B.
Tritzi B.
May 20, 2013, 5:02 p.m.
I don't think so! my kids still get eat up no matter how much i put on them! i wouldn't buy this stuff again!
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
May 20, 2013, 4:08 p.m.
It didn't work for me. :(
Devin A.
Devin A.
May 9, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
Yes it works great i like the smell even
Susan S.
Susan S.
May 3, 2013, 7:07 p.m.
Yes it works great
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
April 19, 2013, 10:57 a.m.
Works wonderfully... wouldn't trade it.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
March 28, 2013, 6:28 a.m.
Yes very well
Laurie K.
Laurie K.
March 22, 2013, 12:25 p.m.
I think each product works differently for everyone, depends on your body chemistry. This spray works well for me though!
cassandra m.
cassandra m.
March 6, 2013, 4:19 p.m.
It keeps at 95 percent of bugs away
March 6, 2013, 1:23 p.m.
I go camping and spend a lot of time near lakes. This has not let me down yet.
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:39 p.m.
Always worked well for me.
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
Feb. 24, 2013, 6:22 p.m.
I think it takes 90% of the bugs away but it is really worth it
Alysha r.
Alysha r.
Feb. 23, 2013, 8:35 a.m.
Well were i live there are lots of mosquito and fly's everywhere so this is a life saver
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Feb. 22, 2013, 5:48 a.m.
Yes- I wont use anything else!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Feb. 5, 2013, 12:41 p.m.
Yes! It works pretty well.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Jan. 20, 2013, 8:27 p.m.
Yes it keeps the bugs away. Not far distance, but off the body at least. You have to reply every couple hours though. Or if you wash hands or get wet, then re-apply
Jan. 19, 2013, 1:45 p.m.
This is the only thing I will use since finding it.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Jan. 12, 2013, 1:54 p.m.
It has less Deet but yes it still works well.
jonna o.
jonna o.
Jan. 11, 2013, 2:46 p.m.
It will keep every thing away that will make you itch.
Jan. 11, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
It will keep every thing away that will make you itch.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Jan. 10, 2013, 3:17 a.m.
In the summer, which I spend out our cottage, I use this product every night when we sit outside. I get maybe 2-3 mosquito bites a year- but always on my feet. So, I think this product works.
Jan. 9, 2013, 1:45 p.m.
It works well for me, but if you are going to be outside for extended periods or you are swimming then I would suggest reapplying it, but honestly I have had no problems with it and it is a necessity in my house.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Jan. 8, 2013, 5:12 a.m.
I'm with others! I've always used this brand and it keeps mosquitoes off of me (I'm a mosquito magnet!!!) fairly well (90%) but other bugs seem to not care so much. Ticks don't really care what you've got on you! :)
Jimmye J.
Jimmye J.
Jan. 6, 2013, 12:59 p.m.
It works well for flying insects does not for other critters like deer ticks and such
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Dec. 10, 2012, 10:14 a.m.
I guess it all depends on how well you apply the product and how many bugs you're dealing with. I live in the south. For the most part, it repels the bugs. I do find that I have to reapply the product though. I'm allergic to most insects, so of course they target me. Even with bug spray on! :) Hope that helps.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dec. 9, 2012, 8:54 p.m.
The times that I have used this product it has worked well.

Join Now