BY OFF! #1 in Insect Repellent

Up to 10 Hours Protection. Against Mosquitoes, Biting Flied, Chiggers, Ticks, Fleas & Gnats. 100% Deet - No Fragrance Formula.  Provides up to 10 hours of protection from mosquitoes and biting flies:  gnats, sand flies, stable flies, black flies.  Also repels ticks, chiggers and fleas from treated skin.  Contains 100% Deet.  The pump spray allows easy application to skin, hair and clothing, while keeping hands repellent free.

OFF! Family Care Smooth & Dry Insect Repellent 1, 4 oz
  • "I am not an outside person but every now n then i m outside with my kids and this definitely keeps the bugs away from my kids n me!" in 162 reviews
  • "I'm a mosquuto buffet but with this spray th we y keep away from me ..aaah no more itchiness for me, it also works great on all 5 of my kids they look ove that mosquitos won't be bugging them while they are outside playing and it doesn't have a strong smell I really love it it's worth the money you spend on it witch isn't much " in 130 reviews
  • "Living in the humid bug ridden south we keep bug spray with us at all times- even if you're okay while out and about if you get a flat you'll be eaten alive by the roadside waterways!" in 65 reviews
  • "I always take this when we go camping or to the lake because my kids attract the bugs for some reason and this stuff works so great to keep them off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I'm hypersensitive to mosquito bites and get allergic reactions to most bug bites, so I'm pretty crazy when it comes to choosing repellents." in 48 reviews
Amy B.
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
I have always hated the smell of bug sprays to the point I just avoided going outside or wore long sleeve shirts and pants outside. Until I started getting too hot and got bug bites through my pants! This bug spray had changed my world. It goes on nicely and I love that it isn't aerosol. The smell is so pleasant, unlike all of the chemically, pine, or citronella scented sprays I've tried before. I smelled so good after spraying myself all over my arms, face, and neck a mom at the park asked what body spray I was wearing so she could pick some up, too! I love that it's now natural so i don't have to worry about putting it on my 2 year old son, too. If bugs love you or your family members as much as they love me, you've got to pick up a bottle of this stat!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
As a south Florida resident where mosquitoes take over during the summer, I've been using this spray for years. With the onset of the Zika virus this spray has become something I use almost daily. My husband works for mosquito control in Miami Dade and recommends this brand to residents so I feel confident using it on my family as well. I do use the spray on my 3 year old son but not on my infant since her skin is very sensitive.

The spray does have a scent but it's doesn't bother me. It also feels wet when it initially gets sprayed on but dries very quickly like aerosol sunscreen does. Most importantly though, this spray works! All summer I've been bitten once!
Kimmie A.
Kimmie A.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really liked this spray at first! It's not harsh smelling like most bug sprays! The only scary downside is that it somehow leaked onto a table with a vinyl cover while we were camping once and MELTED the table cover! We cleaned everything up and couldn't figure out what had spilled and melted it, then we smelled it and knew instantly. It was all over the side of the can and all over our beach stuff that was also on the table. It didn't melt anything other than the table, but that's still too scary for me to use on my skin ever again.
jessica d.
jessica d.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
The ONLY bugspray that works for me and I've tried everything. So incredibly frustrating when other people can be outside for hrs and not get eaten alive. I went outside today for maybe 20 seconds and got 4 mosquito bites!! Anyway... I keep this brand bugspray in my car so I can apply quickly when I'm at my boys sports events. Not oily at all either which is a huge bonus for me!!!! I also keep it on the steps by my back door so I can enjoy being outside with my family.
Highly, highly recommend!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
This is definitely a must-have for the summer time! I love this OFF specifically because I do not like feeling sticky or laying a lot of sunscreen products. This is soft and smooth and definitely dry! I do feel that it works well to product your skin from mosquito bites and other outdoor bug bites. I highly recommend! Especially to those with sensitive skin who don't like the feeling of heavy products or moisturizers on your skin. Give it a shot and always protect yourself!!!
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
I am all for mosquito repellent, because nothing annoys me more than having itching bumps to deal with. With that said, I do like that this product lasts a while, and it even comes with scents that aren't plastic/medical smelling. However, I do not like that this product leaves a sticky residue on my skin, and as soon as I'm done being outside, I just wanna shower, and get off of me. Other than that, I feel like the price is reasonable, and would recommend it.
Taryn H.
Taryn H.
Gulfport, MS
I attract mosquitoes like nobody's business. I hate it! I;m left with nothing but red, puffy, welts, and am scratching for day! This off spray really helps alot! I put it on, and it feels like its dry instantly. It's not sticky like a lot of other sprays. To me, like sunscreen, it seems like it wears off after you've been sweating, (living in South Mississippi it's hot and muggy even after the sun goes down) so I always reapply. Totally recommend!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I am a magnet for mosquitoes, they will find me in any corner I might try to hide. Hence why I love this product. Especially outdoors. I am on vacation right now in the Caribbean and this has saved me from potentially getting mauled by mosquitoes. I give it 4 stars because although I re-apply as recommended, I do get an occasional mosquito bite or two. A must have for the outdoors or any activity you know will expose you to mosquitoes.
Kamille A.
Kamille A.
Let me start off by mentioning that this is the ONLY mosquito repellent that smells. Delicious. (What?) I sprayed this on my arms and legs expecting an undesirable and potent scent but I was very pleased and surprised that it smelled like blueberry bubble gum! I am very sensitive to mosquito bites and I left the Poconos without even a trace because of this product. I've tried it all. This is by far the best one.
Tesla D.
Tesla D.
OFF! family Care Smooth & Dry is a little pricey. I use it on all 3 of my kids and myself. Either I don't put enough on my kids or this product isn't very effective. I still feel compelled to buy because of the smooth and dry part. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for the smooth and dry effect but would hesitate to recommend to someone that is looking for the best repellent.
Yvette J.
Yvette J.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product have a strong odor?
Jess B.
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Does this feel sticky like some of the other Off! products?
Diane J.
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Does this product really keep bugs away?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Wallis, TX
Does it irritate the skin?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does it really dry well after you apply it.