BY OFF! #1 in Insect Repellent

Up to 10 Hours Protection. Against Mosquitoes, Biting Flied, Chiggers, Ticks, Fleas & Gnats. 100% Deet - No Fragrance Formula.  Provides up to 10 hours of protection from mosquitoes and biting flies:  gnats, sand flies, stable flies, black flies.  Also repels ticks, chiggers and fleas from treated skin.  Contains 100% Deet.  The pump spray allows easy application to skin, hair and clothing, while keeping hands repellent free.

OFF! Family Care Smooth & Dry Insect Repellent 1, 4 oz
  • "I am not an outside person but every now n then i m outside with my kids and this definitely keeps the bugs away from my kids n me!" in 162 reviews
  • "I'm a mosquuto buffet but with this spray th we y keep away from me ..aaah no more itchiness for me, it also works great on all 5 of my kids they look ove that mosquitos won't be bugging them while they are outside playing and it doesn't have a strong smell I really love it it's worth the money you spend on it witch isn't much " in 130 reviews
  • "Living in the humid bug ridden south we keep bug spray with us at all times- even if you're okay while out and about if you get a flat you'll be eaten alive by the roadside waterways!" in 65 reviews
  • "I always take this when we go camping or to the lake because my kids attract the bugs for some reason and this stuff works so great to keep them off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I'm hypersensitive to mosquito bites and get allergic reactions to most bug bites, so I'm pretty crazy when it comes to choosing repellents." in 48 reviews
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This product is ranked number 1 for a reason.  Does a great job at keeping those pesky insects away and lasts a long time.  This product specifically was very helpful when we were in Mexico vacationing on the beach. The scent is not too strong but is clean.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Great Outdoors Expert
When living in Minnesota, mosquito repellent is essential and this stuff works great! This spray repeals mosquitos for a few hours. When applied, it dries fast and is not sticky. This spray also has a pleasant smell instead of a chemical like smell. I typically purchase this at  Target for roughly $3. It's inexpensive and very effective!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Works well but it's better for suburban areas or in areas with fewer bugs. For instance- I live out in the country, on 5 acres, with a lot of wooded land. This product doesn't always protect from mosquitoes... And I'd love it if it helped with chiggers. But I guess that's why they have a variety for the woods...
jessica M.
 I like this because it works it helps really repellent mosquitoes my daughter gets bit up so easily my son doesn't give it up at all but I like the fact that I can use this on both my kids if not breaking my daughter out who's got really sensitive skin and it is helping her from not getting it up it doesn't have a strong of the older as some of the other stuff that I've used so I definitely recommend this to moms or dads with little ones
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I am notorious for getting lots of bug bites that turn into huge, angry-looking splotches all over my exposed skin. This kept me from getting bites, and for that I am extremely thankful. I would have suffered through the sticky feeling and strong scent just for that result, but I didn't have to because this didn't have that sticky, greasy, oily feeling and it was a mild scent. 100% love this insect repellant!
Kelsey R.
Living in the south this is a must for me during the summer. The bugs have been unbearable the last few years that I practically can’t leave the house without this stuff. It goes on easily and doesn’t leave your skin super oily and gross feeling. It’s dry and you hardly notice it’s there. It also doesn’t have a nasty lingering smell. It works well as a bug repellent as well.
Tiffani J.
Melrose
I hate the smell of bug spray and so does my children. As a Floridian, there are so many critters and insects here its unreal. My daughter and I just so happen to be there favorite meal apparently lol, so bugspray is a must in our home. This brand is the only brand that doesn't leave that stench on you and keeps you from being the evenings buffet for the variety of bugs!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I live in Southeast Texas, and mosquitos are a real nightmare most of the year. But especially in the summer. Bug repellent is an absolute must if you live here and want to go outside. Off is always the brand that we reach for. It’s a good price and it works. You can’t beat it. Mosquitos hate it and I love it!
J v.
I recently took a trip to thailand this past summer and this little product right here saved my life! after that trip i can not imagine my life without this product lol. THe mosquitoes there are built for war but luckily this product help up well and saved me from alot of damage.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
hiking through the mountains is not fun if you're being attacked by bugs. This is the perfect solution to that problem! It really is dry on the skin and I am never surrounded by bugs when I use it. Doesn't feel like a film and doesn't have a super strong scent!
Yvette J.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product have a strong odor?
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Does this feel sticky like some of the other Off! products?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Does this product really keep bugs away?
Amanda C.
Wallis, TX
Does it irritate the skin?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does it really dry well after you apply it.