OFF! Deep Woods Unscented Towelettes Insect Repellent uploaded by #Lore💚,Asta🏫, A.OFF! Deep Woods Unscented Towelettes Insect Repellent uploaded by Kaylee S.

BY OFF! #19 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

OFF! Deep Woods repellents provide long-lasting protection against biting insects. These individually wrapped disposable towelettes repel ticks that may carry Lyme disease, mosquitoes, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats and no-see-ums. Without the constant bother of insects, outdoor excursions become more enjoyable. GET BACK OUT THERE.

• Does its better than spray? ?1 Answers
  • Are these effective at keeping bug away?2 Answers
  • What store would you find these at? Do they work better t...2 Answers
Moriah G.
Ozark
Best Boy Scout camp or summer outing investment you could ever make!! No mess. No danger of spraying it into your child's mouth or eyes. If your child goes to camp, more than likely aerosols are not allowed, and these are a great alternative to taking any kind of a spray bottle that can leak. My son took them to Boy Scout camp and actually used them. We also took them to several outdoor family gatherings and had no issues with mosquitoes or other biting insects. Just, make sure to wash your hands after handling the wipes. The protection lasts for at least 4-6 hours before you need to reapply, even in water.
Tabitha R.
This is a pretty decent product. It comes in handy and is easy to pack too. They are it that expensive and work pretty well. I just wish I could find them in bigger packages because they would be wonderful to have while camping with a big family.
Kathryn L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Off is a trusted brand and I don't care whats in it that makes it work.  All that matters to me (living in South FL) is that their line of products work and I am adding the towelettes to my list of must have when outdoors.  The wipes are convenient and can wipe my kids down from head to toe so that a huge deal for me!  I hate the scent but i hate any insect repellant scent, im just sensative to smells. These are a must have if you are a hiker, geocacher, pokemon go catcher, at the beach, in the yard, etc.  They truly do work.  We keep them on us at all times because you never know when you will need them here (in South FL)
Ashlee W.
I think the idea of insect repellent towelettes is great! They're easy to swipe right on instead of having to spray and worry about getting it in your eyes or mouth.
Channing S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these for traveling out of the country. I always carry on and never have to worry about having a big bottle of stinky liquid on me. They are small and thin and can fit almost anywhere. Also great to share and hand out in welcome bags for weddings bdays etc.
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
These are very convenient to wipe down your body when your camping or when it's just bug season at your house I find that they did help and work for the decent price
I personally just can't stand the smell but i would recommend
Felicia E.
WEST MONROE, LA
We live in Louisiana were the mosquitoes are big enough to carry you away and they are out 80% of the day. Spray works but when you have kids they hate the spray and trying to get it on their face is like starting WW3, so to say I was excited when I saw these in the store is an understatement. They are easy to apply everywhere on your person and don't leave a lingering smell. The compact size makes it easy to have repellent no matter where I am. I just throw a few into my purse and if we make a impromptu trip to the park, zoo or anywhere their will be those horrible mosquitoes we are wiped down and ready to go within seconds. They are easy enough to use that I can trust my 8 year old to wipe down with them and know that she won't miss any spots.
Missy B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Works well in a pinch. Prefer the spray, but this is easier if we're camping. THey don't set off the carbon monoxide detector in the RV like the sprays do. Great for ticks!
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
These are perfect for camping or even just for backyard parties. It is a great alternative to spraying yourself in sticky bug spray. They are also perfect for on the go.
Rick C.
Lockport, IL
Great product. Easy to carry with you everywhere and just as effective as the spray. Keeps the bugs away with one wipe priced affordable for everyday use. Take them everywhere would recommend this product
Erica G.
What store would you find these at? Do they work better than the sprays?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Are these effective at keeping bug away?
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does its better than spray? ?
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Do these actually work? And do they have a really strong smell?
Michelle L.