Off! Deep Woods Sportsmen 6-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) uploaded by LoLo M.

BY OFF! #67 in Insect Repellent

Don't let mosquitoes keep you from enjoying the outdoors. OFF! Deep Woods Sportsmen repellents provide long-lasting protection, perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. They repel mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, fleas, stable flies, black flies, gnats, no-see-ums and deer flies so that your outdoor experiences become more enjoyable. GET BACK OUT THERE. see more...

Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I will say that this specific type of OFF spray works really well compared to the other ones. I would put the other sprays on and still get eaten up by mosquitos. This one seems to be strong enough to keep them away when I am outside during the summer.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Decorator Expert
OFF DEEP WOODS, is the very best insect repellent that i have tried.. I have tried multiple brands, even more expensive kinds. All my family ever buys is OFF
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
This works great, I lived in Alaska and there's crazy bugs there and it helped so much
Katherine J.
Cicero, NY
It doesn't smell over the top like most other bug sprays but it works incredible and lasts for a while too.
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
Off deep woods is hands down the best bug spray. In the summer we keep a can by the back door because you pretty much can't spend 5 min outside without. Also love for long runs on the trail where there are lots of Mosquitoes hanging out by the water.
bailey g.
I have always bought the OFF brand bug sprays because they work the best. The deep woods spray definitely saved me while camping in Florida. This spray stopped those monster bugs. We also use it around our back patio when we have parties to keep the Jurassic mosquito's at bay.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
With the threat of mosquito disease everywhere I use this when going to outdoors events /games or just hanging out in the back yard. The smell is a little strong but it goes away after a few minutes. One application last for about 3-4 hours.
Stacey E.
Fantastic for camping and fishing if you're not a huge fan of being eaten alive. Which lets be honest no one is. We use it whenever doing outdoorsy things even if that's just sitting by a campfire.
Robin E.
Matachewan, ON
Decorator Expert
My husband and I are outdoors contastly and we live where the blackflies and mosquitos are terrible. This product helps us get through the day without being eaten alive! Off! Deep Woods Sportsmen 6-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Bianca M.
Kansas City, KS
Has anyone tried this product before?
ella p.
Decorator Expert
Do hey have unscented ones?