Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlOff!
Deep Woods Insect Repellent VIII (Dry)

OFF! Deep Woods® Insect Repellent VIII (Dry)

by Off!

When enjoying the great outdoors, no one wants to wear a greasy mosquito spray. This long-lasting formula delivers the proven long-lasting protection of OFF! Deep Woods but goes on dry, not oily or greasy. You won?t know you?re wearing it?but the mosquitoes will.

Will this stain your clothes ?
Does this product leave you sticky?
Thoughts on people saying the off sprays keep the murder hornets away?
Start your review of OFF! Deep Woods® Insect Repellent VIII (Dry)!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
OFF! Deep Woods® Insect Repellent VIII (Dry) uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Target
Off deep woods is my must have for hiking or camping! Works great. The con is I hate the smell. So I use there family one if we are at home. OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
1,564 reviews
OFF! Deep Woods® Insect Repellent VIII (Dry) uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased Off a few months ago and I use it regularly outside. It really helps to keep the bugs off of me. In the summer it can be hard to do outdoor activities without using it. The mist comes out light and covers a wide area. It has a light scent but it’s kind of neutral to me. I do recommend this product!
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
OFF! Deep Woods® Insect Repellent VIII (Dry) uploaded by Candace K.
Purchased at: Target
This is long lasting. We put this on before our hikes and like 6 hours later we are still not getting bit up my mosquitoes. It does smell bad & strong but thats to be expected.
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
A summer necessity! I’ve been bitten by ticks before so this is a must have for me. Keeps the mosquitos bites away and im tick-free. Smells a little at first and has a slight sting, but it goes away after practically a second.
arlene B.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
This insect repellent has helped with keeping the mosquitos at Bay. It really does sissy on dry without that sticky residue most repellents leave on your skin. Once in your skin you forget you have applied it. OFF! Deep Woods® Insect Repellent VIII (Dry)
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great product to use expecially if you are outside alot or live in the country like me. I dont really like the smell but it does keep insects away. Good price for how well it works. I would recommend.
Brittney B.
Cataula, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
OFF! Deep Woods® Insect Repellent VIII (Dry) uploaded by Brittney B.
Purchased at: Walmart
i like the OFF deep woods bug spray. it goes on dry and doesn’t make you feel sticky it does help a lot with not getting bit by mosquitoes and ticks
Kat J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
2,164 reviews
This is a great purchase if you’re going to be outdoors for any length of time,... Where I live, mosquitoes outnumber the human population. And oftentimes the normal Off! products are not quite as effective as one would hope. The Deep Woods version is a little more powerful and seems to do the trick to keep those pesky bugs away from your skin. My only complaints are the strong scent and the fact that with frequent reapplication, you go through this can pretty quickly.
Harley C.
Peach bottom pa
Life saver  I'm one who gets bite up pretty bad but off seem to keep them away for a good bit , it smell a little funny but hey it works I wish it was last alittle longer when on
candice T.
Bel Air, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
OFF! Deep Woods® Insect Repellent VIII (Dry) uploaded by candice T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep this on the car. It stays nicely it’s affordable you can’t go wrong. It’s easy to use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...